Espionage Act Charges Very Much In Play For Trump

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Indictments After Memorial Day? Another flurry of new reporting about the Mar-a-Lago documents investigation. First, the timing of indictments: Bloomberg: “Special Counsel Jack Smith…

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1458857
1 Like

65 Likes

good morning

44 Likes

I think they are finally going to nail him. Champagne is on ice. Not enough white guys in the Federal judiciary? They are no longer using dog whistles; now it’s bullhorns.

68 Likes

I would not be surprised if Jack Smith has evidence that some MAL documents are now in the hands of some of TFG friends overseas.

77 Likes

Just read it, Read the whole thing
It’s Increasingly Clear That It’s Not Safe to Be Pregnant in States with Abortion Bans | Blue Virginia

“Find me a single Republican legislator who would ever say aloud that THEY should wait to have their cancer treated until it was ‘imminently life threatening’” - Kellen Squire

84 Likes

The neighborhood patrol of my daughter’s block in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn.

f4aea46f7ecdcc052256f982e476f6b4bffaa1d8_2_375x375

Happy Friday everyone!

77 Likes

Call the police, get shot in the chest, Guess which color!
Investigation launched after 11-year-old who called 911 for help is shot by officer in Mississippi (nbcnews.com)

Moore said the boy was shot after calling for help for his mother. During a confrontation with the father of one of her children, Nakala Murry handed her phone to the boy and told him to call police and his grandmother, the family’s attorney said.

When police arrived, they were told the man was unarmed and had run out a back door and that three children were home, Moore said.

Police ordered everyone in the house to show themselves with their hands up, Moore said. When the 11-year-old came out of a bedroom with his hands up, he was met by gunfire, the attorney said.

“He shot him immediately when his hands were up, and he’s coming around the corner,” Moore said.

59 Likes

It appears the Patrol is very concerned with the rising levels of mouse/rat criming.

18 Likes

Am I the only one who suspects Mal a Lardo was tipped about the search? Does something stink in the Miami FBI office?

42 Likes

Well if the reporting is true that Donnie had folks practicing moving documents, then yeah, their was some tipping off going on.

33 Likes

In his statement to the court, Elmer compared himself to Alexsander Solginitzyn (sp). Yeah, right. Wake me when Elmer is exiled from this country and wins a Nobel Peace Prize.

31 Likes

From the JTA article on Daily Salinas’s book bans:

She said she had only read parts of the books. “They have to read for me because I’m not an expert,” she said. “I’m not a reader. I’m not a book person. I’m a mom involved in my children’s education.”

As expected. Not a reader. Of course not.

74 Likes
63 Likes

What the **** is that?

5 Likes

I dare say Mr. Rhodes, and I have never said this to anyone I have sentenced: You, sir, present an ongoing threat and a peril to this country, the republic and the very fabric of democracy.

Then sentences him to less than the minimum. SMH

27 Likes

Looks like a blurred image of a cinnamon black bear. But it might be Boris Johnson.

37 Likes

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Friday-before-Memorial-Day indictment of TFG. traitor

28 Likes

Tuesday will be fine with me.

26 Likes

Which will come first?
Indictment?
or
Default?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available