Electoral Politics Are A Terrible Prism For Natural Disasters

I’ve lived with many cats. Getting one alone to follow a command just does not happen. A cat is gonna do what it damn well pleases.

8 Likes

Frosting on the rotors.

11 Likes

Makes sense that they are damaging the environment since they are also poisoning our blood. When is the NIH going to weigh in on the border wall?

17 Likes

The “billionaire” once again taking credit for what others do and not spending a dime of his own

19 Likes

Vance is pretty thin-skinned with a short fuse. Also a walking, talking bundle of grievances. Walz should be able to completely obliterate JD’s talking points. Hell, even Fox news was able to call him out and make him sputter about some crap he was spewing. Walz will mop the floor with Vance.

29 Likes

Now do fracking!

6 Likes

Well then, look at that pic and tell me how he pulled it off!

@yiprock

1 Like

vote stomp trump

24 Likes

When Trump is elected, they are going to be looking into God very, very strongly. God is going to go through some things.

22 Likes

That would be great, but I’m not expecting fireworks. Both of them will be in “defend the top of the ticket” mode, so there may not be much direct sparring against each other.

Vance will have that stupid smug smile plastered on his face while representing Club Weird, and Walz will be the representative of Club Normal. Probably a boring debate on content, with Walz the winner on general likeability.

It’s at dinner time here on the West Coast, so I’ll probably just watch clips of it later rather than spoil my digestion having to hear that much of Vance.

20 Likes

Why the “vetting” of JD Vance was a spectacular failure (publicnotice.co)

15 Likes

As always, trying to take personal credit for the actions and accomplishments of others.

11 Likes

I thought it was dust in the air intakes.

1 Like

And by “coordinating” they mean doing nothing and not giving a shit.

32 Likes

Speaking of disasters, MSNBC reports Iran readying a ballistic missile attack against Israel. Sigh…

10 Likes

Jimmy Carter knows all about that. Boy did he learn the hard way!

2 Likes

Love the AI artwork - the tie goes right through the lapel of the suitcoat. :stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face:

12 Likes

Governor Kemp knows that he can’t get subsumed into some Trump rabbit holes since he wants to protect his political viability. So he has to show up, work with the Biden/Harris administration engaging in recovery efforts.

15 Likes

One hopes God pays in full measure. See smite, v.

9 Likes

And again…

https://www.thedailybeast.com/elon-musk-wades-into-white-house-and-donald-trump-spat-over-hurricane-helene-starlink-access?ref=home?ref=home

https://archive.is/FdF2r

Bates linked to a media release from FEMA, published Sunday, which said that in North Carolina—the state worst hit by Hurricane Helene—“40 Starlink satellite systems are available to help with responder communications and an additional 140 satellites are being shipped to assist with communications infrastructure restoration.”

24 Likes