Election Workers Falsely Accused As Part Of Big Lie Sue Gateway Pundit | Talking Points Memo

4 Likes

I think that they were delivered pizzas.

1 Like

Spoken like a true lawyer. I swear to Christ.

2 Likes

Did you ever meet Dr Scarfie McScarf?

On the teevee I felt she had succeeded with spreadsheets & being an academic kiss up. But (sadly) even us women are often harder on other women than we are on men.

5 Likes

Florida’s voting and registration is among the crookedest in the country, and the local dems’ main talent seems to lie in shooting themselves in the foot.

6 Likes

Are you sure that it wasn’t abusing labs with a bagel?

3 Likes

Having not studied or had any experience with Torts including defamation since Law School, my memory causes me to ask if it matters while the plaintiffs are not public officials, does it matter that this is a matter of public concern?

1 Like

I assure you Dr. Karen had the same effect on me. I felt such animosity I had to check my bias with my wife.

4 Likes

Regardless, Fauci doesn’t have many years left and I doubt he’s gonna waste any of them on chupacabron cruz.

6 Likes

And I gotta believe, had she shot intruders (“I feared for my life”) the police would not have patted her on the back and advised “nothing to prosecute here”.

7 Likes

The damages should be whatever it takes to put “Gateway Pundit” and the Hoft brothers permanently out of business and in debt to the end of their miserable days–and to send a clear message that this will be the fate of other harassing and death-threat-generating Trumpist mouthpieces.

17 Likes

Seems like the victims could arrange with all the local pizza joints to make no deliveries unless prepaid. Or none at all. The pizza joints can’t like those bounced orders and untipped drivers.

3 Likes

Just bill the caller, thank you.

ETA: Tell them I didn’t order a pizza but thank you for the gift.

2 Likes

Of course, the Dems are going into all these electoral battles facing worse odds because of Republican voter suppression and election nullification machinations. And will Voting Rights legislation with some real teeth in it get through the Senate filibuster, and past the 6-3 reactionary Supreme Court, in time to permit the DOJ to defend the right of free elections?

1 Like

Kim Reynolds is garbage, and she makes the appointment until the next general election.

5 Likes

To some extent, maybe. But would the online pizza system, or the kid on the phone, keep a list? And, where I live, there are DOZENS of pizza places that might be within reach. And what if you actually wanted pizza, because you can’t leave your home? Be worth trying, but this requires the victim to take the initiative AFTER being victimized & understanding the threat. These were folks where a child had to use their phone as a wifi hotspot to do homework. So you can’t cancel your phone.

Years ago, when the original doxxing & swatting started (against women who had the nerve to be outspoken online), targeted women put together a guide of how to get threats recorded with the police so that they would not KILL you when a swat attack happened. At the time, police mostly had not heard of this, and would brush off reported threats. It is easy to say “why don’t you just ignore it? … etc” until you comprehend the scope & volume of the harassment.

I’m sad to say that, as far as I know, Dr Blasey-Ford has not ever been able to return to her home, or to her teaching position. It sucks to be the victim.

16 Likes

Make an example of the fools at Gateway Pundit. Those types are never as smart as they think they are. Take everything they have or will ever have.

13 Likes

Jim Hoft is widely dubbed “The Dumbest Man on the Internet” for his extreme credulity, sloppiness, and general willingness to repeat any accusation against a liberal, no matter how absurd or evidence-free. He’s been begging for something like this for years and I very sincerely hope the court breaks his operation into molecule-sized pieces. It’s really time for Sane America to take out the trash.

21 Likes

What is next for Alex Jones?

7 Likes

I honestly don’t know which is worse, and I’m glad to see both of them with real trouble. Let’s make this a trend. For once, briefly, I wish I were a lawyer because I’d help with this pro bono.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available