Donald Trump Bear Hugs Sam Alito At Height Of Flag Flap

Tiger’s club-weilding ex-wife is Swedish.

Fun Fact: After smashing out the window of his 2009 Cadillac Escalade, Elin whacked him in the side of his head with a 9-iron.

“Now watch this drive.”
— George W. Bush

10 Likes

I would have a diverse group of children read them directly into camera

3 Likes

When pompous A-holes get appointed to lifetime positions, inscrutable is euphemism for “My dear[s], I don’t give a damn.”

9 Likes

The fix for the Tramp trial is in, isn’t it?

1 Like

If they hatch the salmon up the river then they will ultimately spawn up that river.

11 Likes

Gak! Plus: I don’t know that anyone is saying he should’ve read “the little woman” the riot act over the flag(s). It’s more like (imo): “Your claim that you’re indifferent to your wife’s political expressions, even wringing your hands helplessly over them, is not remotely credible.”

4 Likes

GOxyttfXwAAdgWC

12 Likes

It suddenly occurs to me that there are a couple of nasty, unpatriotic people on the Supreme Court, and their spouses are even nastier. They are rich, entitled, loathe half the country, and they wiil take any opportunity to make that known in a passive-aggressive or actively aggressive way. If called out for activity with the appearance of impropriety, by Democrats exclusively, they laugh it off as liberal tears.

9 Likes

When you’re a Supreme Court Justice, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the flagpole.

13 Likes

She lived with him long enough to know that a putter would not do the job.

3 Likes

I don’t think the answer is more exposure to trump. The media are saturated with trump’s blathering racism, sexism, endless baseless slander, calls to violence spewing from his orange-slathered anus-shaped mouth. Every American knows exactly who he is, and millions of them like him just fine.

We have to just admit there is no changing people’s minds at this point. The division of the nation is pretty deep, and we have a large faction that want fascist-flavored authoritarianism. No ad is going to make them drop their membership in the cult.

What about more exposure to the Biden/Harris accomplishments? Those are ads that might educate the undecided electorate, inform them about what the media consciously avoids. Endorsements. First-person positive ads from ordinary citizens who are Biden supporters. It’s impossible to go lower than trump in the slime wars. That shouldn’t be us.

10 Likes

I’d like to think that Roberts would stand up to rein this in, but he has his own ethical issues.

8 Likes

Anadromous salmon return to the stream they were layed in. It’s part of why you can restock a depleted run, what you can’t restore is the genetic diversity, and that is a separate worry.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it his “putter” that got him in Dutch with her in the first place?

3 Likes

Our daughter has been tangentially involved in that project for the last two years and counting.

2022 – In Progress

Introduction

Four dams dividing the Klamath River into upper and lower basins are scheduled to be removed in early 2023. This is the largest U.S. dam removal project to date, creating a unique opportunity to observe rapid and dramatic changes within a river system that has been unhealthy for decades.

I am observing the transformation of the Klamath River before the dams are removed and concluding when the ecosystem stabilizes and unifies, creating a body of visual artwork and a collection of writing that responds to and deepens my understanding and relationship with the river as it undergoes a series of changes throughout the upcoming years.

11 Likes

THIS

5 Likes

I 100% guarantee that Alito had Rush Limbaugh playing on the radio in chambers and has been a devoted viewer of Fox News since its inception. I know his type quite . . . closely. His brain is fully melted by decades of propaganda catering to his stupid sense of entitled superiority.

27 Likes

Yeah, there are lots of silly ideas floating around about what non-issue-related conditions should be set for the debates, none of which should be taken seriously.

I suspect trump will find an excuse to chicken out. By necessity, it will involve copious accusations of corruption and blame on the Biden camp, since he must always project his own faults onto others.

6 Likes

There’s what he should do and what he will do. As I said earlier I think his motto is

quid me solliciti?

5 Likes

The more we see of Alito and Thomas, the more they show us how unsuited they are to their office. This is the Supreme Court, and they behave like this? And give everyone the middle finger? Judicial temperament is a real thing, and they don’t have it.

8 Likes