Don’t Let Aileen Cannon’s Sleight Of Hand Fool You

This is obviously false.

17 Likes
8 Likes

Also from that article:

After Trump’s guilty verdict was handed down by a Manhattan judge last week, he asked some of his wealthiest donors for their ideas on who he should pick as his running mate.

Trump’s really at a loss after Central Casting Kristi imploded. He probably despises all those other groveling losers. Maybe his billionaire friends can come up with something.

18 Likes

My dad was an aviation machinist mate on a carrier somewhere in the South Pacific. He never talked about it.

19 Likes

Yep.

44 Likes

Investigators are preparing to make the case the dog Noem shot was a Communist.

10 Likes

No one telegraphs guilt “better” than the convicted felon Trump.

32 Likes

this moron confuses ‘conservative’ with frugal…they spent their money very carefully, i had a black woman who took care of my kids while i worked…she got welfare cheese and peanut butter…which i bought from her, it worked for both of us…it was very good cheese.i was living in KY. at the time.

11 Likes

“Hear what I mean, not what I say,” is de rigeur among Conservatives, and it’s actually more like, "Hear what I say I meant, not what I said, and even then it’s actually, “Hear what I meant to say about what I meant, not what I said, much less what I’m actually doing.

12 Likes

It appears Trumpy really really wants that intel for his campaign of revenge. This gives me the creeps. My representative, Mike Turner, heads up this committee for now. He’s pretty MAGA but I hope he manages to shield the truly dangerous intel from these assholes. Blech.

15 Likes

Dad was in Burma in 1944 with an RAF ground crew. Uncle Luke had already been invalided out by a land mine in North Africa and Uncle Bob was torpedoed in the Mediterranean on the HMS Bonaventure. He was rescued and went on to serve in the RN. Luckily, none of my family was killed in the War. In hindsight, that was pretty amazing.

My Dad,

73 Likes

Stefanik, despite all of her groveling and ass-kissing, isn’t his “type.”

Noem murders animals.

Nikki hasn’t kissed the ass enough despite endorsing him.

Who is left? Not Ivanka. Not Melanoma.

7 Likes

He makes admissions like a champ. He might as well have just argued “but she liked it!!!”

9 Likes

Maybe the rest of you suckers were fooled by Aileen Cannon’s sleight-of-hand, but I wasn’t!!!

10 Likes

“The percentage of Republicans who say a convicted felon should not be president has plummeted from 58 percent in April to 23 percent now. So … there ya go.”

I think that is an actual measure of the base. Like when a body of water (a swamp, maybe?) gets drained and you can now make out the bottom. Continuing to assume that republicans are about 1/3 of voters, (1-0.23)(0.33) = 0.25, or 25%. That squares pretty well with what we new already about the size of the base. There was probably a similar drop in republicans who believe in democracy after the Thing lost in 2020. Focus their minds with a choice between the Thing or reality and they are going to chose the Thing.

17 Likes

Trump VP candidates asked for documents is some really awkward wording. “Hey they’re in the third box, adjacent to the commode, next to the shower”.

12 Likes

Based on the mentality of the U.S. electorate Trump should want all his trials finished before the election. An additional couple dozen felony convictions, including espionage and insurrection, would virtually assure his victory at the polls. If there was any remaining doubt the night before voting he could shoot up a daycare center and sodomize a couple survivors. That would cinch it.

8 Likes

Too many toes.

And maybe a little too pretty.

9 Likes

My dad didn’t talk about it much. We knew that he had been in the Navy, and that he was an Electrician’s Mate assigned to an LCI in the Pacific. We also knew that he had been pulled from his LCI in late 1944 and assigned to an OCS unit at Oregon State U.

He talked about it more with my brother towards the end of his life. (The benefits of living in close proximity. My career choice landed me far away.) My brother shared what he said with me, but even then he didn’t talk about Peleliu beyond, “That was my battle.” What my brother and I know about Peleliu is from reading history rather than family oral history.

25 Likes

Because she’s not out of central casting. She isn’t tall enough, skinny enough, and doesn’t have conventionally attractive facial features.

8 Likes