Doctors Beg RonJohn To Stop ‘Horsing Around’ With Ivermectin Propaganda | Talking Points Memo

There’s a number of them, otherwise the typical loons, who just don’t seem to want to play the Big Lie game. I guess it’s like a mob boss who says no drugs, it’s not sustainable or something. Or they just know Trump is bad news and the further away you stay from him, the better off you are. He makes up for it in almost every other way, as in see above.

7 Likes

Plus they all seem to be experts in strategy, planning, logistics and the like.

9 Likes

I would say so.
And, as a member of a teachers’ union, I think I’m qualified to opine on that.

6 Likes

Darwin Award nominees

3 Likes

I think discobot has broken down. Possibly due to over-exposure to shameful and illogical Republican talking points it’s forced to present on an hourly basis.

3 Likes

Am I a bad person for hoping Johnson gets Covid and has to retire…so Evers can appoint Feingold to the Senate?

5 Likes

I am perfectly fine with Republican morons taking Ivermectin. It doesn’t bother me a bit. Since I am not a medical doctor I see no reason to pretend to be upset or worried about the brainless actions of an ever shrinking group of citizens. Go for it, Republicans.

6 Likes

If we’re goin’ there, it should be done like a PuppyCam, 24/7, without interuption.
Though. really, if he does the whole regimen, I doubt he’ll last that long.

4 Likes

Very true. Much more so than the generals who fucked up the whole evacuation. Didn’t even evacuate anyone, it was all hired crisis actors that just swapped out outfits and continually re-boarded aircraft.

8 Likes

An added bonus!

2 Likes

Would a judge typically order a doctor to allow the patient to have a drug not approved by FDA? Could a judge deny the motion and dismiss the case?

1 Like

There has to be a correlation between the long, repeated deployments, and proliferation of radical Y’all Qaeda here at home.

3 Likes

I"m not sure that was even necessary: as I understand it, crisis actors can be hired at wholesale rates in Mumbai.

3 Likes

Oh, they didn’t stage in Kabul.

We’ve got a whole training site in the Southwest complete with Middle-Eastern style towns and folks already on the payroll who play locals when the Service members come in for pre-deployment training.

They just brought in a C-17 on the base and had everyone running in circles.

4 Likes

It’s an occupational hazard in journalism to become a dismissive know-it-all. If a thing looks a bit untidy, you describe it as chaotic. The Obamacare website rollout comes to mind. There were problems? I will decry those problems! Some say the problems could have been avoided! I don’t know how shut up! I mean seriously, at this point I feel like I personally may never know how to judge that effort, although they sure did get a hell of a lot of people out of an extra-tumultuous situation in a short time. It may be a Rashomon thing forever, at this point.

12 Likes

that is heartbreaking…

4 Likes

But… I solemnly swear that I will never point out to viewers how it’s tax dollars that fund these initiatives, and that every time people call for tax cuts that’s something real that has to go or be cut back.

8 Likes

Taah. “Waste and fraud” is like a bottomless piggy bank for funding replacement when you want to cut revenues. Or adding debt! Just put it on the plastic! During Republican presidencies, it goes without saying.

7 Likes

I don’t know why but this made me laugh.

13 Likes

:100:

3 Likes