Doctors Beg RonJohn To Stop ‘Horsing Around’ With Ivermectin Propaganda | Talking Points Memo

Absolutely: when the hospitals become too crowded to admit other people suffering from pressing medical conditions which then kill them. This was a problem here in NYC at the start of the pandemic and I suspect it is now a problem in states where the delta variant is out of control now.

6 Likes

Inbred, re-bred, stale-bread.

3 Likes

Blessed are the flamers, the smack-talkers and the shit-hurlers?

21 Likes

If ivermectin is too new for you, they’ll also sell you a prescription for the more traditional hydroxychloroquine, and direct you to their own special online pharmacy to purchase your meds.

10 Likes

Isn’t that a basic resume requirement to even run for school boards?

11 Likes

You would think a Russian Trumpublican Stooge like RoJo would want The Loser’s Base to remain as wormed as they can possibly get.

3 Likes

I saw that article and have begun to soothe myself knowing that people from my generation can look back on old sepia toned pictures of our parents and grandparents and try to draw noble stories around them.

These folks will have videos of themselves doing this kind of crap, and their kids and grandkids will be saying “Grandma was always a crazy asshole”

12 Likes

Mass delusional psychosis at these school board meetings.

5 Likes

Sorry if someone posted this, been at work all day. And I try not to put too much store in “Chump in cognitive decline” or “can’t walk down ramp” stories, but his latest interview Monday on OAN, he don’t look so good. Maybe the makeup artist said…“only so much I can do”.

13 Likes

Shit! His parasite must have subdivided! Stay off the floor! Keep the lights on until we can locate it!

7 Likes

What’s insane about it? That’s less than Biden’s margin of victory in the state.

3 Likes

If Senator KnowNothing is so sure he is right, let’s see him on live TV as he doses himself with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and mainlines bleach. Together, that demonstration ought to clear up any questions about their health benefits.

4 Likes

What’s insane is that RonJohn is patiently explaining it to an avid “stolen election” fan.

4 Likes

Oh, yeah, that. Good point. If the anti-vaxxers believed in themselves, they would simply die at home, but that’s not what they’re doing. They are desperately reaching out to…{sigh}…the medical community to save them.

3 Likes

I’ve always suspected he was one of the truly dumb ones. He’s the typical kind of clod you meet at Chamber of Commerce meetings and hotel bars—banal, incurious, just depressingly average and mediocre in every way.

7 Likes

The school board should feel proud. To be cursed by the devil is to be twice-blessed.

7 Likes

This might be the quote that needs more discussion. Biden is right and with an all volunteer force staying there would continue to place most of the hardship on them and their families.

13 Likes

She’s only pretending to be a MAGA person. In reality, she is a progressive journalist/activist/consultant type.

3 Likes

Should draft the media, since they all seem to want to go. We can train and equip them and fly them over and everything.

Heck, I’ll be generous, if they’re the boots on the ground, we’ll even provide air cover and support. Some of their news chopper folks can handle any Blackhawk transport needs closer to the ground.

9 Likes

Follow the money. GOPers are deeply connected to the farming/livestock industry and all its tentacles. Really shouldn’t take a tinfoil hat and 3 tabs of acid to come up with the rest of THAT story and connect all the dots.