DNC Will Kick Off With Prime Time Biden Speech

The chemicals inside the glowsticks turn you gay - pass it on.

8 Likes

It’s also time the damn legacy media grew up and stopped lying for him.

18 Likes

And a botched plastic surgery.

10 Likes

There might still be some space in the ‘instant transition’ room. Just a shot and a few stitches, according to conservative parents who’ve never had a child in need of that surgery.

5 Likes

Finally someone brings up Trump’s Covid disaster!

18 Likes

Democracy suffocated a la Bleak House.

10 Likes

If you get free Kale, you are required to take a bundle of Cilantro as well.

14 Likes

Hello darkness, my old friend…

41 Likes

You can order any kind of pizza you want - but you have to refer to it with ‘they/them’ pronouns. 10% off if you have more than 4 facial piercings.

12 Likes

So was WAPO and the NYT.

27 Likes

garrybee

Cleo wants part of the action….

Cleo is a better-looking person than Donald Trump.

17 Likes

Seems like the real tech money is going to Hawaii these days.

1 Like

Mummmm…Mexican Food too?

1 Like

Things looked bleach there for a while…

14 Likes

That was quick.

@Acyn

Moore: We will now have a voice vote on the motion to ceremonially confirm our vice-presidential nominee. All in favor of the motion please proudly say aye. [Crowd says aye] Moore: I’m thrilled to proudly reaffirm Tim Walz as the nominee for vice president.

24 Likes

And @kelaine, Andy forgot to mention that dachshunds are also eligible for the $10,000 credit per for the cat ladies.

I’m going out tonight for another one, or two.

16 Likes

Arrrr, pizza is a always a “she” — like the ocean, its unconquerable perfection both womb and abyss…

10 Likes

Looking forward to Biden’s appearance and accolades tonight. Rolled my eyes, however, at the WaPo headline for Matt Viser’s article:

Biden was to be the headliner. Instead, he’s an opening act.

It’ll be just fine, WaPo.

17 Likes

If R’s really wanted to recruit women they’d enter you into a lottery where the first 20 winners got surgery from whoever does Ivanka.

3 Likes

Good lord.

2 Likes