DNC Will Kick Off With Prime Time Biden Speech

Maxine brings it!

9 Likes

Well, yes; but what does that observation have to do with this article?

6 Likes

Yet another Demoncat illegal alien crossing the border to steal Real Amurikan Cat JoBs!

10 Likes

YOW!! Public Enemy in the house with a Jesse Jackson sample (Bring the Noise?)

3 Likes

I’d love to hear Trump claiming he has the Black vote after this.

It’s been a long time coming. If we really want to walk the walk and talk the talk about this country, this is what we need to be.

10 Likes

Jesse looks DAMN good!

6 Likes

Aren’t your cats dual citizens? They could get in on the action!

6 Likes

I am tearing up again with the tribute to Jessie Jackson.

11 Likes

Harris told a story where when Trump won, she binged on a bag of Doritos. Elisabeth Hassleback went off on her for it. See here:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/eating-a-bag-of-doritos-elisabeth-hasselbeck-gets-schooled-for-slamming-kamala-harris/articleshow/112608710.cms

I mean, who in the world hasn’t binged on something when they got bad news? It’s totally relatable, but of course anything Harris does is a bad thing…I’m surprised they haven’t complained about her using up the Earth’s oxygen and increasing the CO2 by breathing. Harris and Walz stopped at a gas station and they had a couple little bits about hading her a bag of Doritos…conservatives complained about that too.

There’s definitely a fun party, and the party poopers, in this election.

21 Likes

Actually, we’re so close to the border I’m thinking of setting up a cat smuggling operation, bringing in French-speaking cats through Northern Vermont for distribution to willing old cat-less ladies looking to get in on the action.

The fact that they’re French-speaking cats shouldn’t matter at all, since I’ve never met a cat who would actually listen to a word a human has ever said anyways, irrespective of the language spoken… :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

What about the line for “Free Kale”?

6 Likes

I loved the tribute and the lightning trip through civil rights battles, but wheeling Rev Jackson out to silently wave and then be wheeled off was a little odd. I love the man and all his accomplishments, but I’m not sure that was a good thing.

Related, this is the reason I’m fine with Jimmy Carter’s grandson representing the family at the convention.

7 Likes

I was bartending in Old City Philadelphia when Jesse Jackson gave his keynote address in 1984. The news anchor and other news people from Fox 29 Philadelphia came in after their nightly newscast (as they did every night).

They all were still in shock and awe after Jackson’s speech!

13 Likes

My man Malcom Kenyatta is on MSNBC right now!

I so wish that he was our junior US Senator right now. But I have no doubt, he has a long and successful political career in front of him.

19 Likes

@kelaine’s favorite Malcolm is on MSNBC (a channel which has had a pretty good selection of guests so far).

Malcolm doing a great job: “old man yelling at clouds”, LOL.

7 Likes

…Same color as tRump…

11 Likes

Mitch Landrieu is beaming.

7 Likes

Mochaccino lattes made with real Republican babies - accept no substitutes.

7 Likes

…and a dose of the clap

10 Likes

“Well, gasp, that’s what happened when we got rid of our Speaker! And we’re not even Dems, who everyone knows are ALWAYS in disarray, right?”

7 Likes