DNC Will Kick Off With Prime Time Biden Speech

For a long time NZ residency was quite explicitly for sale. There was an “investor” class of visas for people who “invested” a set amount; an amount that was too big for ordinary folks but laughably small for oligarchs (it may have been one meeelion dollars). The kicker was that the investment could include just buying real estate; there was no requirement to have a set number of employees or run a going concern with a set amount of revenue. Nope just park a million bucks in NZ and get permanent residency.

16 Likes

President? Make her Queen of the Whole Damn World!

40 Likes

One can never have too many dachshunds…or so I’m told.

12 Likes

Nice cat, Cousin Paine !

3 Likes

Plastic surgery from Jared?

Sure, why not?

2 Likes

The organizers are keeping this program moving along.

6 Likes

As long as you promise not to pee on the tampon dispenser.

(It occurs to me that this is probably the biggest and only reason why having them in men’s rooms is a waste of time…because bigoted men are complete fucking assholes)

4 Likes

I find it hard to believe that Biden will be on at 9 (umm, that is the scheduled time?).

Sweet! Bliss will be psyched…she turned 1 today and wants a big screen TV to watch Pinky & The Brain…

Mercury turns 1 in a month and wants a 5 ton tube of Churu.

5 Likes

I wait until Chewy has one those “buy two, get one free” specials, and then I get three 50-count Churu tubs for the price of two! And free shipping!

5 Likes

Narrator in her head: “He’s killing people. He’s literally killing people right now as he speaks. Don’t weep. Don’t weep. Don’t weep. Don’t weep…”

21 Likes

Protestors slowed folks being able to get into the convention but it’s no longer a problem.

8 Likes

There y’all are…I was wondering why it got quiet on the other thread.

34 Likes

US EB-5s only require a $500,000 investment IIRC. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Me too haha…they get their daddy’s going to work treat in the morning and their daddy’s home treat when I get back lol

But seriously…he’s waaaaay too food motivated and I’m letting him get away with it for now because he’s not even a year yet, but he’s headed for some behavioral modification in the not-too-distant future LOL. He’s like a little 15 pound grey bear already.

4 Likes

And The Winner Of Walz Being Chosen VP Is: Peggy Flanagan

Well, that is based on the assumption that Harris and Walz win.

3 Likes

Poor Matt…

He dreams of a day when he’ll be important enough even to scrub dog poop off the shoe of any opening act.

(Maybe the opening act at a midway-carnival freakshow. Some day.)

9 Likes

Dark Tea Time of the Soul right there.

5 Likes

Josh Shapiro on MSNBC. That’s my governor!

13 Likes

I think you’re right about that.
giphy-604800473

16 Likes