Discussion:

Indeed. Trump sees these people as servile and useful fools and little else.

4 Likes

Yes, if you consider dog-whistling racist ideas instead of explicitly spewing them an effort to appeal to minorities.

2 Likes

I would agree, but it is very likely that Trump would be elected. Never, ever underestimate the stupidity of at least 50% of the voters. Remember GWBush.

6 Likes

“Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside, you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalise criminals and rule you like a king!” Sideshow Bob

6 Likes

Let’s talk about our clandestine PAC operations in public. Yay!

(rolls eyes)

8 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

A little late for that. At this point, if they purge all the crazies and open fascists from the GOP, there won’t be anyone left.

4 Likes

As a liberal, I long for the US to have a sane conservative party.

10 Likes

This will be Trump’s badge of honor. He will wear it proudly.

5 Likes

Trump ought to keep 'em busy for a while. This must be aggravating the crap out of the Koch boys.

1 Like

Muaaaahahahahaa! Silly loser Repig’ establishment. You just try to get rid of The Donald. What’s that at your door? ___ Think you’re safe?

HEEEEEEEERE’S …DONNY’!

5 Likes

Eric Cantor

1 Like

Fantastic!!!

2 Likes

"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

Donald Trump,"
6 Likes

He’s gotta be angling for a cabinet post in an HRC administration.

1 Like

Folks kinda OT but here it is:Crazy out here.

Kansas Asks Its Entire Supreme Court to Step Aside in Key Case

4 Likes

I don’t think trying to take him down is a big secret, just that there are some Mr. Moneybags that would rather not have their name on it. Makes it a little socially awkward at some of those big events the ruling class likes to go to.

1 Like

Or he really is a dangerous psychopath who is capable of anything. Let’s not find out.

1 Like

This is hilarious! Liz Mair is often a guest on Hardball, so I’m pretty familiar with her and her tactics. I honestly can’t think of a Republican more poorly suited to target their base. I can’t name even one who is more out of touch with the party. Think Romney, only stuffier, nerdier, more stilted and awkward, and with far less personality. This would be akin to the DNC hiring Jim Webb to do outreach to minority youth.

17 Likes

You must submit to someone for publishing, send copies to the talking folks etc

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available