Discussion:

Discussion for article #243073

FFS, the first rule of Secret Guerrilla Takedown is YOU. DO. NOT. TALK. ABOUT Secret Guerrilla Takedown!

103 Likes

when will the photos and emails of Donnie having an affair with a guy surface…

not that there is anything wrong with that…

as long as it’s tasteful…

3 Likes

"Leading the effort is former Republican National Committee operative Liz Mair. Mair is calling her effort Trump Card LLC and she told the Journal that the group is “loosely organized and highly confidential” in an effort to attract high-rolling donors "who are very happy that their fingerprints will be kept off things.”

Well so much for it being a secret. Not only cannot they govern they cannot even get out of their own way.

36 Likes

The Republican establishment is reaping what they have sowed. They spent the Obama years warning their base about the “other,” and screaming about impending doom. Trump has merely crafted a message that fits the narrative they created.

Nothing will purge the Repugs of this nonsense except a massive electoral defeat, maybe several.

49 Likes

Yeah, this is going to work out well…

14 Likes

Hey RNC. YOU BUILT THIS!

52 Likes

To be fair, they never bothered even trying to do either of those things.

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but “Baby Got PAC”?!?

31 Likes

And Trump sits in his recliner on his private jet and tweets, “Bring it on bitches.” Anyone else think this will blow up in the RNC’s face?

28 Likes

It’s funny how it’s ‘secret’, ‘confidential’, ‘guerrilla’, etc… yet they’re talking to national news organizations about it. Idiots. SMH.

Not that I want this type of thing to work! I’m still very much hoping that Trump’s the GOP nominee! Even if by some absolute miracle Trump wins the actual election (ie. aliens invade and demand we elect the Orange Colored Semi-Sentient Talking Toupee or they’ll exterminate us) , I’d still be laughing all the way up to Election Day. Lol!

11 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Get lots of popcorn!

5 Likes

If the Donald (why does he have to bring such shame to my good name) is not “treated fairly” he’s gonna scream; and it will be heard by his supporters and a call to arms.
Maybe it will cause the third party bid.
We can always hope.

11 Likes

“Baby Got PAC”

23 Likes

You beat me to it.

1 Like

What doesn’t?

24 Likes

Rick Wilson, who has helped a new Rubio-supporting super PAC "Baby Got PAC"

I’d pay good money to see what their fundraisers are like. If there’s not Florida retirees bopping along to Sir Mix-A-Lot while eating chicken on a stick I’ll be very disappointed.

10 Likes

Damn. Establishment GOPers want to go back to the dog-whistling, thinking Trump’s clear statements are alienating voters. Apparently the GOP thinks Latinos and Muslims are pretty fucking stupid.

21 Likes

Trump’s continual calls to build a border wall, as well as his most recent call that U.S. Muslims should be put into a database, are eroding the party’s efforts to appeal to minority voters who will be key for the party in a general election.

This grammar I am seeing implies that there ARE efforts being made.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available