Discussion: White House Blames Obama For Gas Attack In Syria, Despite Changing Stance

The only consolation is that they can say any lies and excuses they want but people know the truth. These cruel people can make excuses and not take responsibility - but they know. Even the idiot Trump voters who might might say the opposite … they know. The administration that is currently in power is responsible for what happens. Period. The hillbillies know. And damn right, no sympathy.

9 Likes

Topping Ron Ziegler is really something but it’s Trump I—I mean Nixon, who’s the real standout.

3 Likes

There’s apparently no tragedy so horrible that Trump won’t try to exploit it for some perceived political advantage. After he bragged about being “right” after the Orlando mass shootings, and lied about thousands of New Jersey Muslims celebrating on 9/11, I guess it’s not surprising. But it’s still disgusting.

5 Likes

liked x infinity.

Yes, yes they are. And oddly enough, my experience with Americans is that by and large we aren’t that fucking mean. So it’s a small group of sadists and sociopaths who are enjoying this shit. The rest of us turned out at airports to stop them from abusing Muslims, among other things.

5 Likes

I’m tired of my Kumbayah friends telling me we need to understand the fee-fees of the Trump supporters. Fuck them. We weren’t told to understand the fee-fees of the racist Southerners during the Civil Rights push in the early 1960s. We weren’t told to “understand” the fee-fees of the racist Northerners when desegregation made its way north in the 1970s. We rightly held them in contempt and shouted them down in a humiliating (for them) defeat.

9 Likes

Obama was also responsible for the gas attacks on the western front in 1916 and 1917.

This blame Obama crap is getting old. The Syrian government gassed its own people. The Syrian government is backed by the Russians. If anybody outside the Syrian government should be blamed it is Vladimir Putin.

5 Likes

They have nothing but contempt for us. The hillbillies, that is. NOTHING. And they are so fucking angry - ready to start a fight anywhere, anytime, with anyone. Why the hell should anyone bother with them?

11 Likes

I think everyone knows by now that I believe that the entire populist rust belt ta da da is bogus bogus bogus.

The people who voted for him were GOP voters, they would have voted GOP regardless and fuck them is right. We cannot change their fuckedup views so why try?

One more time: We are the Majority. Bigly.

8 Likes

Spicer’s plan is to get one full year under his belt then resign and thank Trump for his support. Then it’s off to the real payday as a Washington insider with access to the president. It’ll be a smart and lucrative career move.

1 Like

I’m sure that the Secretary of Cryogenic State Tillerson was frozen in place when asked a question about the gassing.

3 Likes

“And if only he’d run for the 3rd term” says Spicer
“I wouldn’t be up here lying for Trump
I’d be an anonymous cog over at the RNC”

2 Likes

I think that the record will show that Assad is to blame.

The truth that the “people” need to come to know is that they are witnessing Evil incarnate; Satan the deceiver.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’ ”

― Isaac Asimov

7 Likes

I guess Obama is PeePee’s last hope… which means from now on we will hear Obama! Hillary!! (and in that vein Rice!!!) everyday without rest.

7 Likes

As the Committee to Re-Elect the president (CREEP) said about Richard Nixon, “You can’t lick our Dick”.

5 Likes

When cornered, blame the black guy. It’s the Trump m.o.

4 Likes

Currently on the Brooke Baldwin show

In the ‘who’s the worst’ race, Brooke is currently running away from her closest opponent, Erin Burnett.

Meanwhile Ari Fleischer is trying to be the best parrot ever.

2 Likes

Tillerson said in Turkey last Thursday that the “longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people."

I assume it’s become clear to everyone that Assad has been and is now looking to a total Pyrrhic victory. He genuinely doesn’t care if there are 10 Syrians left in the entire country. For him, that’s fine. So long as he can look around a country that’s completely destroyed N,S,E and W and say that he won is all that matters to him.

Really, the Syrian people aren’t deciding much except to run and save themselves whenever possible.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available