Discussion: White House Blames Obama For Gas Attack In Syria, Despite Changing Stance

2 Likes

I’m sure all victims of the gas attack will recover immediately now that Obama has been blamed.

Great crisis management assholes.

26 Likes

Just a big, gummy SMOOCH to your boss’ ass, right Spicy? You’re trying awfully hard these days. IT’S ALL OBAMA’S FAULT!

10 Likes

Spicer went on to blame former President Obama for Dutch Elm disease, the outbreak of World War I, and the inability of science to find a unified field theory.

28 Likes

Jesus, even Chris Cillizza isn’t dumb enough to believe that.

22 Likes

I never thought I’d see Ron Ziegler’s equal but here he is.

8 Likes

You know, I hate long election cycles, but I think it’s time the Democrats begin recruiting presidential candidates and start running against him now. Decimation is not enough.

17 Likes

Because nothing in the world ever changes over five years.

2 Likes

I almost feel sorry for SHORTY SPICER; is he forced to say these really dumb things??

2 Likes

Looooooooooooooow life no morals A*****e.

But here’s what will really get them in trouble - The Humane Society! You can tell how persons will treat humans, by observing how they treat animals.

What the U.S. House of Representatives did today – actually a very narrow majority of the House – was shameful. Cruel. Callous. Venal.

The vote in favor of H.J. Resolution 69, authored by Alaska’s Rep. Don Young, was 225 to 193. Those 225 members voted to overturn a federal rule – years in the works, and crafted by professional wildlife managers at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service – to stop some of the most appalling practices ever imagined in the contemporary era of wildlife management. Denning of wolf pups, killing hibernating bears, spotting grizzly bears from aircraft and then shooting them after landing, and trapping grizzly bears and black bears with steel-jawed leghold traps and snares. The stuff of wildlife snuff films.

And not just on any land. On our country’s national wildlife refuges. More specifically, on 16 national wildlife refuges covering 76 million acres, all in the state of Alaska.

21 Likes

How soon will Trump and his puppet dummy Spicer blame Obama for Original Sin?

6 Likes
19 Likes

There are no words.

Except I have to wonder sometimes if they aren’t looking for ways to make liberals cry. They seem intent on being as mean as possible in every conceivable way.

23 Likes

So let me get this straight. We are against Assad when we can use him for a swipe at Obama. But we don’t really have an axe to grind against Assad generally.

“'You pick and choose your battles,” said Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the UN. 'It’s about changing up priorities and our priority is no longer to sit there and focus on getting Assad out.”’

It’s really a good thing that Trump supporters don’t require coherence in policy. Or anything.

@tena The Trump boys gotta hunt.

14 Likes

As opposed to “original Zin” ?

http://greatwinenews.com/vineyard/uploads/2013/08/zin.jpg

5 Likes

Spicey - F#$K OFF AND DIE!

I can think of three: “Fuck You, Spicey.”

7 Likes

I’m sure you’ve heard of the 7 Deadly Zins, too.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more…

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available