Discussion: White House Blames Obama For Gas Attack In Syria, Despite Changing Stance

I wish that were true!

2 Likes

I have and I drink of them regularly, although I prefer a good cabernet - imported … from Modesto.

4 Likes

There should be some lone wolves out there to treat them to the same treatment.

3 Likes
9 Likes

Absolutely no credibility at all. Is it time yet?

3 Likes

I no longer drink but a friend of mine was drinking that for awhile and the name is so delicious. I bought a perfume once because it is called Gates of Hell. I do love the scent, as well, but the name sold me cause it was a bit pricey.

Sorry - that was meant as a reply to @ralph_vonholst - I hit the wrong comment.

2 Likes

77 straight months of increased employment under Obama, Trump takes “credit” for the 78th. Trump signals to Assad the US won’t interfere with his rule, the subsequent gas attack is Obama’s fault. Got it. Real world-class leadership right there.

20 Likes

For $400, name one thing the President does well and one he can’t do at all.

“What is sit there and focus?”

9 Likes

They are Evil, beyond merely mean.

8 Likes

Well, some fundies do teach that Black people are demons.

They are and what is so disgusting is that they are like ISIS - determined to be as evil as possible for the look of the thing.

6 Likes

IT’S THE SPICEY FOLLIES!!!

THE GREATEST HALF-HOUR ON TV!!

Whatcha got for us today?

2 Likes

So who’s for 2016 being extended?

1 Like

Isn’t your boss 74 days late in his plan to defeat ISIS you fucking ass hat?

10 Likes

That’s exactly what they are doing. As far as Republicans and Trump supporters in particular are concearned that something would upset liberals is a reason in and of itself to do the thing. It is why all the post-election talk about why Dems need to reach out to Trumpers was and is so much bull shit.

10 Likes

[raises hand]

All this winning. I can’t take it!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good read at NY Mag. Frank Rich “No Sympathy for the Hillbilly”

5 Likes

Not if it means we still have to face 2017.

hahahahahahahahahaha if you want to go back to 2016, before November, yeah I’ll do that every day and twice on Sunday.

3 Likes

And to hold onto to our anger.

Hell yeah! I love that.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available