Discussion: Unsealed Flynn Doc: Trump Camp Floated Reaching Out To WikiLeaks In Oct 2016

LOL…the deer one never ceases to give me a giggle.

10 Likes

Why? Is Ivanka ticklish?

ETA The mad AND stupid Targaryans.

6 Likes

You caught me.

I don’t really keep up with model runway male styles. anymore. Well, ever…

1 Like

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

11 Likes

Junior will show up and they’ll each get 15 seconds to question him. Lindsay might barge in for a guest spot doing his famous “screeching rage” if a Democrat gets uppity.

15 Likes

I get queasy when I hear trump and federal courts in the same sentence.

11 Likes

Am I wrong for thinking this probably won’t help much as executive priv
would only cover after Jan 20 2017 (a day that will live in infamy).
and Flynn was only NSA during the administration for a short time before he resigned.
Looks like a lot of stuff would be fair game for FLynn testimony before the House.

14 Likes

"The defendant informed the government of multiple instances, both before and after his guilty plea, where either he or his attorneys received communications from persons connected to the Administration or Congress that could’ve affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation,” according to the newly revealed portion of the filing. “The defendant even provided a voicemail recording of one such communication.”

28 Likes

Guys… got wind of software failure at Boeing today…major!!!.. SELL! SELL SELL…

Yer Honor, we were just passing along information. Had noooo idea if I even owned stock in Boeing. You can check my taxes. Oh, wait. No, you can’t.

11 Likes

Your OneWordAnswer™: Yes.

16 Likes

Yeah, they knew. Dunno if I’d draw the causal connection…or at least, I probably wouldn’t paint it as the only reason, but rather a contributing factor. To keep with my analogy from earlier, this shit just put fresh batteries in the rabbit.

26 Likes

The energizer one or the Sex and the City one?

5 Likes

well, the former is a bunny, soooooo…

10 Likes

Your OneWordAnswer™: No.

Your ExpandedAnswer™: Doesn’t mean they’re not gonna try. And try to tie it up in the courts as long as possible.

8 Likes

Fucking Josh needs to set up the betting portal already.

Want to lay a bunch of $$$ on Nunes and Graham here.

20 Likes

Two scoops of Karma would be appropriate. Then bread and water in a cage like those children he ripped from their parents.

11 Likes

I’ll take Gym Jordan and Mark Meadows haha

16 Likes

Nuthin’s stoppin’ ya…

Josh hasn’t set up the TPM Betting Portal. With the house cut, he would be bigger than the WaPo in no time.

But I guess he doesn’t read the threads. sigh

Also solid bets.

9 Likes

The eye sez space alien…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available