Discussion: Unsealed Flynn Doc: Trump Camp Floated Reaching Out To WikiLeaks In Oct 2016

Can Flynn appear before Congress and testify? Would love to hear some of this in his own words live on the Tee Vee.

31 Likes

Courtesy of nycsouthpaw.

30 Likes

15 Likes

I donā€™t think the beverage is quite big enough.

20 Likes

We might see it after all the appeals.

Me wonders if Pelosi has seen/heard some of this stuff in classified briefings, and thatā€™s why sheā€™s been counseling everyone to just wait and be patientā€¦

ETA: Who the fuck still uses DVDs?

30 Likes

Yes Flynn can be asked to testify or via subpoena

42 Likes

I believe I read that his plea deal requires him to respond to all subpoenas. So Trump/Barr canā€™t stop him.

ETA: you just beat me, and thatā€™s exactly where Iā€™d read that.

23 Likes

26 Likes

Executive Privilege claim coming in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

@leftcoaster

16 Likes

Well, I still use DVDā€™s and CDā€™s. Notice how the judge shouted ORDERED and FURTHER ORDERED.

ETA to the ETA: Does anyone think, like me that Judge Sullivan is pissed?

32 Likes

[quote]ā€¦conversation with senior campaign officials after the release of the
Podesta emails, during which the prospect of reaching out to WikiLeaks
was discussedā€¦[/quote]

Only two possible conclusions.

Either Donald Trump really is the inept little boy still expecting to be propped up for his foolishness, or he knew all about everything related to him ā€” which I believe.

Regardless, itā€™s worse than we know.

19 Likes

Then theyā€™re going to have to talk fast, since his appearance before the Senate Intel Committee is about his previous testimony on Trump Tower Moscow.

15 Likes

I think this is a pretty good indication Trump is in for an epic smackdown when things move to the federal courts.

21 Likes

I know what Rachelā€™s show is going to be about tonight.

21 Likes

Haā€¦if I remember my Wild Wild World of Animals from when I was a kid correctly, popcorn would kill the poor panda, wouldnā€™t it? You monster.

6 Likes

I forgot about the restrictions on subject matter of questioning. What a farce.

13 Likes

Does anyone think that Jr. will actually show up and that Burr will hold him in contempt if he doesnā€™t.

12 Likes

More importantly, will Ivanka insist he shave?

3 Likes

I have a cartoon drawing of a panda eating popcorn and then thereā€™s that deer eating popcorn gif.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available