Discussion: Unsealed Flynn Doc: Trump Camp Floated Reaching Out To WikiLeaks In Oct 2016

2 Likes

There is still so much we don’t know.

32 Likes

Trump Jr. sent an email to “variety of senior campaign staff” flagging
for them a Twitter DM WikiLeaks sent him a few days before the Podesta
emails were released.

Hopefully, this will be a subject of inquiry when he testifies before the Senate Intel Committee.

46 Likes

The bottom line is all of this is regardless of what Trump campaign officials did, including Jr., they saw nothing wrong with interacting with anyone anywhere who could potentially hurt Hillary, even if their actions went against the interests of this country.

59 Likes

“Trump Jr. sent an email to [a] ‘variety of senior campaign staff’ flagging for them a Twitter DM WikiLeaks sent him a few days before the Podesta emails were released.”

My schaden freudeth over.

Lock. Him. Up.

74 Likes

“For example, the defendant recalled conversation with senior campaign officials after the release of the Podesta emails, during which the prospect of reaching out to WikiLeaks was discussed,”

1. Georgie P’s troubles started with something similar and 2)

I’m waiting on someone to explain this away. #nonames #youknowthatpersonis

27 Likes

And another entry in the “Not Total Exoneration” column.

That column is 5 pages long now, single spaced. Still on top 1/4 of page 1 for the other column.

23 Likes

Maybe this is why Sen. Intel. & Burr/Warner asked Fredo Trump for the dishonor of his attendance at their little confab.

23 Likes

Can’t wait to see Junior in prison.

24 Likes

For starters…

15 Likes

I REALLY can’t wait for the main course. Donnie must receive his just desserts, and I don’t mean a big beautiful chocolate cake.

24 Likes

Reposting here because who are these people who were pressuring Flynn? And Lordy there is a tape of one.

“The defendant informed the government of multiple instances, both before and after his guilty plea, where either he or his attorneys received communications from persons connected to the Administration or Congress that could’ve affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation,” according to the newly revealed portion of the filing. “The defendant even provided a voicemail recording of one such communication.”
Though Mueller’s report spelled out potential efforts by Trump allies to discourage Flynn from cooperating with Mueller, the report is silent on any of those efforts arising from Capitol Hill.

60 Likes

Partial transcript of call courtesy of Marcy Wheeler.

49 Likes

The judge, U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan, unsealed the document, which still contains some redactions, on Thursday because the government had represented “that there no longer exists a compelling government interest to seal certain information in those records.”

Well, just maybe some of this redacted stuff will come out despite Trump and Barr’s best efforts, thanks to the federal courts. More of this please.

44 Likes

And here comes the judge.

7 Likes

Well he has just done this so we will learn who some of them are.

43 Likes

Oh, goodness no. Junior is too stupid to know what an e-mail is, what “flagging” is, what Twitter is, a DM, or WikiLeaks. Also, what’s a Podesta?

Of course, that makes him the perfect person to run the Trump Organization.

19 Likes

we’re only as strung as the Wikiest Leak in the chain.

15 Likes

But NO COLLUSION, because while wikileaks is bankrolled and supported by the russkies, it’s not officially a russkie government agency, therefore it’s not illegal to collude with them.

28 Likes

Wow! I don’t want to get my hopes up, but depending on who’s on the voicemail, this could be significant. We’ll know by how hard DoJ tries to fight this.

32 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available