Discussion: Unsealed Flynn Doc: Trump Camp Floated Reaching Out To WikiLeaks In Oct 2016

Emptywheel has Nunes, Burr, Barbara Ledeen and Kashyap Patel (dunno this one.)

22 Likes

Thanks, I always neglect emptywheel…

3 Likes

Nunes all the way. He had that cloak and dagger thing jumping out of an uber about the same time Trump was claiming his wires were tapped. Nunes has my vote.

14 Likes

Any port in a storm. It’s all about time for them at this point.

7 Likes

I just googled Patel. He used to work for Nunes.

12 Likes

I love to bake. For just desserts, I could make him a mud pie. We’ve had a lot of rain and it would be so easy to get.

4 Likes

I’d send him a cow pie.

10 Likes

OT, but couple things:

1. LOL…you’d think this wasn’t happening if you looked at Faux News’ website, which is entirely focused on trying to stir shit between Biden and the Bernie camp (hmmmmmm…); and

2. People in the purity camp should watch this and other Lawrence Lessinger stuff. It may help people keep in mind that it is the system that is broken and, at least as far as it goes for people on our team, that doesn’t mean that people who are playing by its rules are also broken or that they wouldn’t fix it IF IT WAS POSSIBLE. The focus has to be on making that possible. Disunity and divisiveness brought on by daydreaming about being an insurgency of unicorn riding cavalry tearing everything down to replace it with purity and rainbows isn’t going to get that done. The “Us v. the Dems” game has to end.

And an important point to note here is that peoples’ Chosen Ones…including AOC and others…are products of this system and stuck in it as well, from the “Tweedism” nomination process to learning the rules of the Skinner Box that Lessinger refers to.

7 Likes

Not many cows in my neck of the woods. Maybe you could provide one.

A court document partially unsealed Thursday revealed some of what special counsel Robert Mueller’s team told a federal judge back in December about former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn’s cooperation.

“If it’s what you say, I love it.”

23 Likes

Here you go: poopsenders.com

8 Likes

Shareholder, huh? Not the first time you’ve plugged that… :wink:

6 Likes

Oh, I’ve been plugging it for a long time, but no. I just think it’s frickin hilarious.

There’s also a famous fudge place…forget the name…that sends “cowpies” by mail in a box. Yeah…just a very large cowpie looking dollop of yummy chocolate.

5 Likes

Something was due to drop. Every time team Trump thinks they are getting some traction something knocks them for a loop. I don’t think this is accidental.

BTW: Judicial branch seems to realize Trump will not be good for their longevity. Good.

20 Likes

I do, I watch movies on my laptop. Not a crime yet, I hope.

10 Likes

Well, silly… why don’t you open sniffit.com and just send the same shit!

2 Likes

Meh, I meant for data transfers, not movies (although there, hard to watch DVDs anymore and not blu-ray).

1 Like

Eazyfaeces.org

5 Likes

I’m in Oregon, nothing but sheep up this way. Maybe I could supply some sprinkles for your dessert.

9 Likes

i use dvd’s - and i have a land line

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available