Discussion: Ukrainian Oligarch Claims He Was Victim Of $200k Trump Inaugural Ticket Scam

Womp womp

3 Likes

I simply don’t have any Fuks to give for this.

12 Likes

There isn’t a violin small enough.

4 Likes

Ok, just give us the IMEI numbers of your cell phones and I’m sure the NSA can verify to within the nearest cell phone tower what events you did and didn’t go to.

3 Likes

Suspicion of corruption? How could anyone think that. Trump is as honest as the day is long!

5 Likes

I wonder if he has a resting Fuk face?

3 Likes

Lee Ho Fuks

3 Likes

Fuks and friends “ended up returning to their hotel, where they watched the inauguration ceremony on television at the hotel bar.”

It was the biggest hotel bar crowd EVER for an inauguration. Much bigger than Obama’s.

9 Likes

So he got duped by the Orange Idiot and his solution is to hire Rudy Giuliani ? Isn’t there any kind of entrance exam for oligarchs ? This guy is like the Clouseau of oligarchs, each step a little zanier than the previous.

13 Likes

OT but holy cripes. Chris Hayes’s interview with Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) was bonkers. Duffy—a former prosecutor— refused to answer simple questions about the Mueller Report and obstruction of justice, and instead kept blaming the entire “fake” investigation on Hillary and the “Democrat Party.” The only thing he didn’t do was scream “no backsies!”

11 Likes

What was wrong with Hayes’ lip? Look like he got mugged or had a herpes outbreak. Spider bite? I tuned in late to the screaming. I thought Duffy might have smacked Hayes.

4 Likes

Read the new best seller:
The Art of the Grift.
Best enjoyed with a bucket of popcorn and a glass of schadenfreude.

1 Like

A car from then-Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) “never came,” leaving Fuks and his associates “walking in the rain to try to see the inauguration.”

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

7 Likes

Heh. If true, any oligarch worth his vodka and caviar would have had the whole Drumpf gang disappeared to a gulag by now. These people (used loosely) so fucking deserve each other.

2 Likes

I didn’t notice the lip until later. I was too fascinated by the train wreck (not Hayes’s fault).

1 Like

I saw it. That dude was totally speeding. Couldn’t stop talking for a fraction of a second.

4 Likes

All Duffy did was show what a total ass he is. He refused to stick up for law and order. Typical Republican, at this point.

3 Likes

There was no way Duffy could answer the questions without either admitting Trump did wrong or sounding like a completely incompetent and corrupt lawyer. So he just went back to the Trumpster talking points. Or yelling points.

6 Likes

That’s the price of doing business with Trump Enterprises. The sucker should have bought one of Donald’s condos instead where he could have at least moneylaundered the cash he’s been stealing from the Russian people. I have no sympathy for people who act even more stupid than the average Republican. I thought Putin’s allies were at least conscious of how corrupt Donald is.

4 Likes

Putin picks his oligarchs not for their brains but for their butcher skills?

1 Like