Discussion: Trump Seems Stung At Reports That Few Wanted COS Job: Insists 'MANY' Did

LOL. Gut is rumbling and gas is escaping, run, there is an explosion imminent.

6 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

He is becoming toxic to the GOP. It was going to happen ahead of 2020 but Trump being Trump made him more toxic. Its going to get worse Donnie.

4 Likes

A lesser man might grow embittered.

1 Like

Naow, eeā€™s just restinā€™. Eeā€™s pining for fjords.

2 Likes

Well you couldnā€™t even get Mnuchin to sign up. Thatā€™s who you were really coveting. For his European wife.

See, tena, the Republicans were right.

ā€œWe donā€™t got no government. We donā€™t need no government. we donā€™t got to show you no stinking government!ā€

And, we ainā€™t got one. Might have in a short time, however. One way or another. :grin:

1 Like

A lot of people donā€™t realize that Scotland is in Europe.

1 Like

Bob Woodward was on Lawrence last night and I got a distinct feeling from that conversation that Drumpf radiates evil, dysfunction and maliceā€¦such that the actual feat of being in his presence drains people of their ability to act in honorable ways and in ways that most of us take for granted.

The only way I can articulate this is some calculus of what happens WITH Drumpf as an item in any social procedure.

For example, look at the Blasey-Ford testimony and Kavnaughā€™s subsequent ā€œinvestigationā€ by the FBI. When it was announced that the FBI would be looking at Kavanaugh, people as diverse as

Lawrence himself
Bill (the cynic) Maher
An ACTUAL FORMER FBI AGENT

ALL opined that there would be some sort of real and palpable investigation into Blasey-Fordā€™s allegations, including the idea of ā€œlooking into the evidence and seeing where it takes usā€.

The upshot?

A Corrupt ending, a sham ā€œinvestigationā€ and an outcome which most of us who regularly post here knew would occur.

EVERYTHING
T (Drumpf)
TOUCHES
DIES

Itā€™s not just the corruption. Itā€™s the fact that Drumpf increases Evil in everyone who is even remotely interacting with him.

11 Likes

Poor Donald. Nobody paid attention to him for five minutes, and it drove him berserk.

3 Likes

The Arthur Conan Doyle story hinged upon murderous hatred of white people, too.

I learn the most interesting things here!

Mary Celeste (/səĖˆlɛst/; often misreported as Marie Celeste) was an American merchant brigantine, discovered adrift and deserted in the Atlantic Ocean, off the Azores Islands, on December 5, 1872. The Canadian brigantine Dei Gratia found her in a dishevelled but seaworthy condition, under partial sail, and with her lifeboat missing. The last entry in her log was dated ten days earlier. She had left New York City for Genoa on November 7, and on discovery was still amply provisioned. Her cargo of denatured alcohol was intact, and the captainā€™s and crewā€™s personal belongings were undisturbed. None of those who had been on board were ever seen or heard from again. [Wikipedia]

an American merchant brigantine, discovered adrift and deserted in the Atlantic Ocean OK. Either that or our ship of state is running like a demon bound for Hades.

6 Likes

Who wants to make bets on just how long the government can keep going without any structure? If they want to push it, weā€™ll find out.

1 Like

Structure, itā€™s got. A connection between the wheel and the Rudder, howeverā€¦

And the Republican notion of governance is ā€œNo one may speak to the man at the helm, and the man at the helm may speak to no one.ā€ ā€“ Rule 42 of The Code.

6 Likes

They have what they wanted then. Funny they arenā€™t happy.

2 Likes

There are several truly conservative maxims which they ignore.
ā€œBe Careful what you Wish forā€¦ā€ being one.
ā€œIf you spray a turd with gold paint, itā€™s still a turd,ā€ is another.

2 Likes

RumpledThinSkin couldnā€™t even enjoy winning the election.

Hillary beating him by 3 million votes STILL feels like a multi-razor-suppository to him.

4 Likes

Trump: MANY wanted the job ā€¦ like my caddie and heā€™s the best.

1 Like

o/t - just thought I would share this fringe-right fight that has spilled onto twitter. Repugnant dudes ā€¦ making me point and laugh.

which is in response to this

liars - calling each other liars!

4 Likes

He calls himself Jerome Corsi PHD on twitter? O good grief.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available