Discussion: Trump Seems Stung At Reports That Few Wanted COS Job: Insists 'MANY' Did

:smiley_cat: :bow: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

MANY wanted it ?.. maybe he meant 
 “MANNY”

5 Likes

Decades ago a friend of my husband told him that “Everyone wants to be Donald Trump.” I am sure he still feels that way, he no longer lives close to us. Underhanded business dealings, an evangelical Catholic, Republican, etc. And he enjoyed telling other friends that I was an atheist. As if that was a bad thing.

8 Likes

He doesn’t know what his duties and obligations are. Mob bosses do what they want to do.

6 Likes

and let me guess - - he has a special carve-out of tolerance for philandering & adultery on the part of his idols

1 Like

Don’t know if this has been posted here.

44 Likes

I am dying! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah What a maroon!

18 Likes

Hard to tell. His wife had numerous affairs, and he knew about them. Very strange guy. I was relieved when we lost touch with them. Wife would be rip roaring drunk at dinner at her house. one time she picked up a carving knife at the table, and hubby and I nearly freaked out,

3 Likes

It’s part of the GOP plan to balance the budget by cutting government spending. The dollars at issue wouldn’t even amount to a rounding error but the rubes don’t understand numbers.

4 Likes

Aannnd, Zinke is out

5 Likes

“I will be the greatest jobs producer that God ever created.” NYT 01/11/2017

He didn’t say anything about filling jobs, just creating them.

4 Likes

Susan, as i see things now, wear who you are like a badge of honor! I’m sure your husband’s friend feels it necessary to apologize to people that he’s NOT Dotard T rumpp. Fuck that! You are definitely the better person, I assure you.

4 Likes

An oldie but goodie!

7 Likes

I’m amazed at this too.

7 Likes

Totally agree. He has reached the stage where everything he says, tweets or bellows is previewing his fear and desperation. Trump is a con who stayed to long in town. He has worn out his welcome and the pitchforks are coming out all across the legal community. He’s done and watching him flop on the deck is sweet justice.

14 Likes

Mentally Deranged Man Seems Stung At Reports That He Is Mentally Deranged, Insists That He Is Not Mentally Deranged But Rather Everyone Else Is

8 Likes

Oh man, that’s perfect. I guess his famous gut failed to inform him about that. Gut was absent that day! Gut didn’t read the orientation manual! Gut said just do it and stop asking questions or I’ll get someone who will do it!

6 Likes

:joy:

We need to impeach Gut or else impeach Trump and keep Gut - one or the other.

4 Likes

Marie Celeste as the ship of state.

4 Likes

That’s just about perfect as an analogy for the country.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available