Discussion: Trump Seems Stung At Reports That Few Wanted COS Job: Insists 'MANY' Did

For the record, there were MANY people who wanted to be the White House Chief of Staff.

In previous administrations, sure.

46 Likes

So Monster.com didn’t work out actually.

36 Likes

Yeah. How many prior administrations had people turning down such a coveted position?

11 Likes

There were MANY people who wanted to be the White House Chief of Staff. It was the humility of Ayers, Santorum, Christie, et al, to refuse the position knowing they were not qualified. Now Trump will have a CoS who is truly worthy. Mick M will do a GREAT job!

11 Likes

Who wouldn’t dream of working for an impossible imbecile who will manage to kill your soul and career chances for the future, and possibly land you in front of a Democratic investigation in about two weeks? I’m shocked there aren’t people lining up!

17 Likes

If only his towering ego could be used to motivate him to actually do something good.

6 Likes

such a coveted covfefed position

21 Likes

No there weren’t many. That is how he ended up with Mulvaney. Mulvaney is expendable.

3 Likes

MANY, huh? Name two, Pr*sident Bottomless Pinocchio.

Hell, I dare you to name one.

24 Likes

Once again it’s the Dead Parrot President, simply contradicting an obvious if inconvenient fact. Call a failed effort a success, say an unbuilt wall is being built, say you won when you lost. Shaking my head.

41 Likes

Many people = imaginary friends

18 Likes

Individual-1 is the most insane boss you ever had, turned up to eleven. In my experience, the only people who would want to work for someone like that are similarly damaged.

15 Likes

Probably better keep all those resumes on file, Donald. Starting the Scaramucci clock for Mulvaney in 3…2…1…

12 Likes

Already ratioed:

4 Likes

Or continually floated names, or had them leaked, of people who hadn’t yet been sounded out privately on their willingness to take it? It’s like years ago when he’d talk about Carla Bruni or Princess Di as if there were something going on and they had to pick up the phone and tell the media no, ew, there’s nothing going on he’s making it up. Total, constant fantasy world for decades now. And we’re trapped in it now for however long it takes. THANKS SO MUCH TRUMP VOTERS LOVE YA LOADS

23 Likes

Then why didn’t you give one of them the job?

O because you hallucinated them. That’s right.

16 Likes

Because they are either Russian or Saudi operatives

8 Likes

Why would that bother him? Everybody else is. ahahahahaha

4 Likes

To me it is interesting how many others live in his fantasy world as we rapidly go down the rabbit hole.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available