Discussion: Trump Seems Stung At Reports That Few Wanted COS Job: Insists 'MANY' Did

Trump just has to out-do Obama on everything. Trump’s got THREE in TWO years. HA!!

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 10, 2012

No matter that it’s “Chiefs of Staff” not “Chief of Staffs”

And by two years into his first term, he had saved the auto-industry, economy, and passed the ACA.

A more complete list of O’s accomplishments:

The economic stimulus, bringing the financial system back from the brink of collapse, rescuing two automakers, universal health care, sweeping reform of financial regulation, and major changes in student loan programs, among many others.

Oh, and ZERO indictments. In eight years.

Drain the Swamp, indeed.

9 Likes

And had gotten awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

7 Likes

and gives himself three gold stars.

3 Likes

Yeah that too. hahahahahahahaha One is rather surprised he didn’t give himself 5.

2 Likes

He clearly meant to do that, Spanky is so brilliant he would never make an obvious error like that. I wonder if Mulvaney knows that. We might see him resigning his other positions, right before he gets fired as COS.

3 Likes

I had a co-worker in an entry-level position who put “Ph.D.” after her name in her e-mail signature, even though her degree and her job responsibilities were not related. She treated the work as beneath her and didn’t last long.

4 Likes

Yes this is very Zeb Gorka of Corsi. And I don’t think he’s going to be a free man that much longer. Let’s see how his Jerome Corsi PHD goes over in prison.

8 Likes

“For the record, there were MANY people who wanted to be the White House Chief of Staff.”

“For example, my girlfriend in Canada that I met when I went to Niagara Falls — she really wanted the job. You wouldn’t know her.”

3 Likes

Be sure to read the plot of the (fictionalized) Arthur Conan Doyle story about the ship. It literally is based on fears that inherently untrustworthy blacks are simply waiting for the opportunity to murder their white superiors. It could have been written by Trump himself.

Myself, I kinda go for the Dalek theory.

3 Likes

Reminds me, what’s Dr. Sebastian Gorka up to these days?

3 Likes

IF he’s at all sentient, he’s hiding.

3 Likes

Let us consider Christie. Failed in a tryout for a sports talk radio job. Didn’t want to be considered for a job as Trump’s chief of staff. How do rats know when to leave a sinking ship? Often when their feet start getting wet.

1 Like

All of this noise is happening with Drumpf as PRESIDENT. At a new (lower) plateau of competence, but still with precisely the same media-driven back-and-forth like it was one month ago two months ago four months ago sixteen months ago…etc.

Where the base weighs in FOX weighs in we weigh in and so forth

Drumpf is still president. To him that is about 99% of this dynamic. Unless and until he is no longer president, the dynamic remains the same

More indictments
Lower plateau
Same I-say-they-say media-driven bullshit
Same president

At least until 2020 (in the mind of Drumpf). Until then, who knows? Some break in my favor maybe? Kavanaugh? McConnell? Roberts?

In the mind of Drumpf, which is the entire WORLD

1 Like

In taking the CoS job, Mulvaney shows he knows far less than we ever thought he did.

4 Likes

I’ve worked for many impossible imbeciles, but none as toxic

4 Likes

Unfortunately the Norwegian Blue has CEASED TO BE. A lot like President #asshat.

Which translates to NO ONE WANTED THIS nightmare.

It seems quite crowded here in the hall of mirrors

1 Like

you mean Sam Clovis didn’t get the job?

I never miss Lawrence, his guests are so good, and Woodward and his inside view of D.C. priceless.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available