Discussion: Trump Introduces VP Pick Pence: 'We Are The Law And Order Candidates'

This my operative assumption about the American electorate;

Those on the Right have Lake Superior-depth ZEAL to get out to vote (because of hate, older-people-voting-more, etc.)

Those on the Left have bathtub-depth interest to get out to vote (because of younger-people-more casual-about-voting, etc.).

This Age-Related-Behaviour is difficult to overcome.

8 Likes

Charlie Chaplin??

Mariska Hargitay was both angry and confused upon hearing the roll out:

"Trumpā€¦

7 Likes

This is a joke, right? TP logo now changed - but we will remember.

5 Likes

There was once another ā€˜law and orderā€™ candidate.

5 Likes

That explains why the buttons on my remote have not been working correctly.

1 Like

I guess Trump didnā€™t like the looks of Saturday and banned it from the premises.

3 Likes

Trump had better watch out - he is very likely to find a crucifix plunged into his back by his holier than thou running mate.

1 Like

Really? You donā€™t? Look at his opponent.

1 Like

Did he get permission from the Rolling Stones to play their song?

4 Likes

And a few weeks laterā€¦

7 Likes

It may be gone but no one is forgetting itā€¦and it will live forever on the internets.

2 Likes

Trump was asked about the situation with Turkey, and said that he knows all about Turkey because Trump Cafe at Trump Towers has the best Turkey, very classy, with only the very best stuffing.

13 Likes

Yep. Thatā€™s exactly what Chuck Todd has said.

4 Likes

Come on! I have no idea if that is 90% or 100% accurate. Give me a clue.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there who are more ready to believe BS than to believe the actual facts.

13 Likes

Wonā€™t happen until we start tuning Trump out. The networks and papers are too dependent on Trump related ratings.

5 Likes

Talk about a slap in the face of Mike Pence. Some people say he isnā€™t smart enough to actually understand how wicked it was so I am sure he is cool.

2 Likes

Logically what you say makes sense but this is not a logical year.

Farce fatigue is settinā€™ in on me folks.

8 Likes