Discussion: Trump Introduces VP Pick Pence: 'We Are The Law And Order Candidates'

1 Like

Trump: I have been very impressed with Pence since he endorsed Ted Cruz over me.

45 Likes

Anyone watching this? Heā€™s rambling like an idiot.

Oh waitā€¦ he IS an idiot.

76 Likes

Despite what the headline says, a half-hour in, Trump has not only not introduced Pence, ha has barely mentioned Pence.

40 Likes

Aside from the fact that heā€™s spewing this bather in NYC, he isnā€™t making any effort to NOT seem as though heā€™s reading off of a script prepared for him. Heā€™s just holding the pages in front of him like heā€™s reading the side of a box of pasta.

And yeah, only mentioned Pence as a side note.

32 Likes

"Donald Trump formally introduced Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as his running mate on Sunday, saying that the pair were the ā€œlaw and order candidates.ā€

What happened to Saturday?

8 Likes

I just canā€™t bring myself to listen to him anymore. The absurd novelty has worn off and given way to abject horror at the possibility that he may be president. I simply cannot believe that this d-bag is being taken seriously. If I said even a few of the tamest things publicly that have oozed from his mouth I would find myself fired, friendless, and divorced.

66 Likes

Really? Youā€™re going to double-down on the ā€œLaw ā€˜nā€™ Orderā€ meme? Itā€™s not the frickinā€™ 90s anymore Donaldā€“the Willie Horton strategy will only drive more Dems to the polls.

20 Likes

Trump gets too much free airtime, period. Cut him off already. -or make sure every damn lie gets explained and exposed. Weā€™re in a dangerous place and the media thinks this is fun and games.

58 Likes

I understand your concern, but IMO heā€™ll never be president.

:smile:

11 Likes

And he specializes in incoherency.

8 Likes

What a rambling moron.

11 Likes

Which is not a bad thing.

4 Likes

Iā€™m away from TV but Twitter is exploding. Is this any more insane than usual Trump Show?

5 Likes

heā€™s another drama queen. Oh, the stakes could not be higher. She personifies the failed blah blahā€¦
Vote for us because TERROR.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, that will not happen. Our Media Glitterati have chosen him as the beneficiary for free airtime, and it will just get worse.

18 Likes

I have worn out the mute button on the remote .
There is nothing, nothing of value this man has to say about anything

15 Likes

I wish I had your confidence. After living through the time the Supreme Court appointed the loser of an election president and no one took to the streets; I have little confidence in my fellow citizens.

28 Likes

And when called on it, theyā€™ll defend themselves by saying, " hey, weā€™re just following ā€˜the storyā€™"

17 Likes

George Wallace was the original ā€œLaw and Orderā€ candidate.

4 Likes