Discussion: Trump: 'If I'm Guilty Of Anything It's That I've Been A Great President'

That’s my read on it, too. He’s in a manic, “psych myself up” frenzy because he’s getting stufffrom all sides.

That’s also why he’s contacting his “lost friends” — he’s probably decided, after the Mueller report, that he can’t trust his current “friends”.

He must be in a real bad way.

Excuse me while I chortle…

9 Likes

Delusional! Can we say delusion? Is any one impressed with the delusional wacko in the WH?
Delusion, delusion, delusion, just can’t get enough of it!

1 Like

And deranged to boot…

2 Likes

Trump: 'If I’m Guilty Of Anything It’s That I’ve Been A Greatly F*cked Up President!

Fixed it for him.

You’re guilty of being a fake potus. Your game is to bluff and everybody knows it.

His voice reminds me of Domingo’s.

If the media didn’t, how else would I know how delusional and pathetic donald is? (on a daily basis that is).

1 Like

Money.

Next question…

“If I’m guilty of anything it’s that I’ve been a great gourmand.” - Jeffrey Dahmer

3 Likes

I cannot tell you how many times I’ve had to say that to people while I’m in the checkout line at the local WalMart!
And they believe me because I am so young and vibrant!

2 Likes

“Vanity, my favorite sin.” - The Devil

1 Like

"Great"means something different to you donald than it does to me. To you great means ego boosting money deals. To me great means selfless acts like combat heroics or making sure seniors who are poor and disabled get some care and food from a volunteer who asks nothing in return. But you wouldn’t understand that mindset would ya donald.

1 Like

It looks like Gary Busey’s appearance on “The Apprentice” had a more profound influence on Trump than we originally thought:

Trump is as I have said… a cancer on our Constitution, our government, our institutions and our way of life. Either remove the tumor from office (by legal means) or it will kill us.

1 Like

Does TPM have to publish etc., That’s the question, and we know the answer to that.

Perhaps it’s time for Josh to cash in (don’t blame him) and give use more of a blend, some Huff Post Lite and Raw Story, feeding our obsessions and ramping up our involuntary have-to-click addictions. Personally I’d like a weekly gossip thread.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to promote a film thread which has the potential for great gossip. Films not just playing in theatres but all the good stuff on streaming and premium channels. Have you seen Escape at Dannemora on SHO? We could talk about that,

Great idea. Don’t have premium channels though. Some times I get them free and love them. Long story. Tried streaming but computer is too slow.

Just signed up for Prime for $25 annually. Couldn’t resist, such a deal. Felt $25 of guilt but not $50.

2 Likes

Trump: ‘If I’m Guilty Of Anything It’s That I’ve Been A Great President’

The flavor of the day is the same as yesterday’s.
It’s all never-ending horse shit with Deranged Dotard Donald.

Yeah, they must as eventually the Democratic candidates will find a way to ridicule his comments in campaign commercials that will take their toll on Trump’s public composure.