Discussion: Trump Goes Off On Comey: 'He's A Bad Cop, A Dirty Cop'

Great. Now he thinks he’s Michael Corleone.

11 Likes

Everything with Trump is movies, reality shows and ratings. There are a lot of things you can call Comey (self-righteous, smug, overly concerned with his image, annoying, frustrating, conceited) but I don’t think “dirty cop” is one of them.

5 Likes

Well, the one thing I know for sure, is you now have sun! No sun in the NW in the winter says a former long time resident. But, you’re right on transportation and coffee!

2 Likes

Yep. I used to spend time in the Seattle area in January and it’s dark. Dark dark dark and wet.

I couldn’t live there - lived my whole life with too much sun but I’m used to it now and too much overcast depresses the fuck out of me.

5 Likes

It used to be Comey, trump and the Rusher thing. Wha’ happen?

3 Likes

I’d rather have a dirty cop than a dirty POTUS

1 Like

As a public figure, he may not be able to.

1 Like

And he’s not afraid of shooting him from close up and not a mile away.

2 Likes

How much snow have you had to shovel so far this season?

3 Likes

“Bad cop, A dirty cop”? Where are all of the police organizations and unions who threw their support behind this man? They seem as feckless as congressional Republicans.

8 Likes

Last week on NPR I heard that anyone calling the White House would reach a recorded message saying that due to the shutdown one could not reach the White House, no one to answer the phone. Last week I called Kamala Harris’s DC number and left a message for her. In the WH evidently they do not want anyone’s calls or no one knows how to set up voice mail.

2 Likes

Friends don’t let friends drink Starbucks. Tucson has a small roaster company that consistently turns out properly roasted fresh organic varieties. We aren’t supposed to plug here, but you will find it if you happen toadventure to google.

Oh, but he is. There has never been a greater moral and physical coward in the White House. Never. Pierce and Buchanan were towers of strength and courage compared to Trump.

9 Likes

There may never have been in the whole history of humanity a bigger coward on two legs than Donald J Trump.

10 Likes

He’s not in prison yet
There’s a mike in his face

This is our immediate future

1 Like

Pro tip: when you literally lie so frequently that the WaPo has to come up with a separate category of lies because of you and you alone, you probably lack the credibility to accuse anyone else of being a liar.

3 Likes

Bragging about shooting someone on Fifth Avenue also shows how delusional he is. He’d be arrested in a heartbeat by NYPD. His last name wouldn’t matter

Just putting this out there: georgewbush was a Pierce on his mother’s side

3 Likes

A deer being caught in the headlights is what we have here. But he’s not nearly as handsome.

3 Likes

Didn’t Michael lose his family’s respect and die alone at the end of GF 3?

Bad Cop, A Dirty Cop

Trump: Blue Lives do NOT matter.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available