Discussion: Trump Goes Off On Comey: 'He's A Bad Cop, A Dirty Cop'

20 Likes

Individual-1 is playing semantic games with the word “work.” From what I’ve seen of him in the White House, he doesn’t work for anything or anyone.

4 Likes

nice to see Trump once again saying that his supposed rationale for firing Comey was a lie…Man can’t help admitting he ordered the code red.

7 Likes

‘Bad POTUS, dirty POTUS!’ FIFY you treasonous fk.

4 Likes

Trump projecting again. He’s a bad President, a dirty President.

7 Likes

I can’t watch or listen to Toadglans spew. During his latest Comey bloviation did he finally say “I told him, ‘I wish I could quit you.’”?

4 Likes

Wasn’t this strategy in Godfather 1?

Michael Corleone: “Dont we have friends in the newspaper business? Give them the story that this was a bad cop who got in with a bad element…”

The main difference being, of course, that the police captain in that case actually WAS corrupt.

1 Like

Keep climbing that pile of manure, Agent Orange. There’s must be a pony in there somewhere. According to many experts, firing Comey is, if nothing else, his original sin. I say it goes a lot farther back then that…but why quibble.

6 Likes

At what point is someone like Comey legally permitted to bring libel and slander charges against trump?

7 Likes

After he’s out of office?? Which hopefully will be soon.

1 Like

But it would be a civil case, like Paula Jones.

1 Like

Spoken like a true mob boss.

17 Likes

And apparently you’re now in range of the Linda Ronstadt vibe, a fellow Arizonan. In Sedona I make my own espresso, by cheapskate choice but probably also by taste preference.

Just a reminder that but for the actions of James Comey Trump would not be president.

5 Likes

Individual-1 retains his enemies list. Everything else has become too complicated for his increasingly addled brain. If it’s “big” then swelling must be a side-effect of whatever psychosis he suffers from.

2 Likes

Come to Michigan. I hear the trees are the right height. I have it on good Mormon Authority. Plus there are evergreens and Xmas tree farms, though the Colorado Blue Spruce here has some kind of disease, possibly from one of three different fungi, though they aren’t sure exactly yet how to treat them.

Anyway…gotta feed the dog his apple bites, teach him a few commands and tricks, and then take him out for a walk to go pee. He gets the “zoomies” at night, if I don’t get him enough exercise during the day. I thought I had a mental case of a dog until I read the zoomies are a natural and real thing and nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

hhhhhmmmmmmm…†Я☭mp is now telling us that lying is a Fireable Offense. Can he be fired >7000 times? Worth a try.

3 Likes

What amazes me about this and what to me are the best examples of how stupid Trump is are that Comey pretty much gave Trump the election to him with the 11th hour announcement of a new e-mail investigation by the FBI and if Trump hadn’t invited Comey in for his little loyalty talk and subsequent firing, the FBI investigation may not have been opened.

I am tired of this national crisis being dragged out. I want indictments now against everyone around Trump and documents released that show how deeply he was involved with all this. He has got to go now.

2 Likes

Putin’s Puppet seems more orange than usual. Apparently WH tanning beds not affected by Trump Shutdown.

7 Likes

If he was a dirty cop, Тяцшр would love him.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available