Discussion: Trump Goes Off On Comey: 'He's A Bad Cop, A Dirty Cop'

2 Likes

I never worked for Russia. It was more of an equal partnership . . . hold on, I have to answer that call. It may be my boss, Vlad.

16 Likes

The official reason he gave for firing Comey was his handling of Hillary… I have no idea what to make of the non stop word salad to have a sense of what they say is the reason now.

19 Likes

Impugning the professionalism of the folks investigating you to own the libz

Dotard, you could have just said “no, of course I don’t work for the Russians” and stopped there, and not gone on the attack like a rabid dog (sick, or bad!), but, well, then you wouldn’t be you.

13 Likes

Well, my, isn’t this all so, well, completely unexpected…!

:smirk:

20 Likes

:notes: You’re no good, you’re no good, you’re no good, Comey you’re no goo-oo-ood​:notes:

I’m back from Seattle and home again in the dessicated navel of the northern Sonoran Desert and land of general lack of good coffee and public transportation that is Tucson.

26 Likes

Then why is he smiling in this?

7 Likes

Fellow citizens, this is the role model for our youth?? God help us!

2 Likes

Really he sounds sleep deprived. See
https://nyti.ms/1LJb22e .

4 Likes

People are saying its all been diverted to the border to help move the caravan north.

14 Likes

This guy badmouths the cops more than NWA ever did, I swear.

21 Likes

That explains the dry humor.

27 Likes

Individual Projector One says what?

4 Likes

From the space between the article and the comments

They had a secret love child in with a lady named Trump

8 Likes

“You’ll never take me alive. You dirty copper!”

We can only hope.

18 Likes

“He’s a bad president, a dirty president”…

14 Likes

The really loony part here … okay, among the really loony parts here … is the fact that the news reports that triggered the Inpatient Prez’s latest tweetstorming isn’t even primarily about Comey. It’s about a serious and unprecedented counter-intelligence investigation into whether the highest official in the land is compromised by a hostile foreign power.

Trump doesn’t comprehend abstract things like policy (or, for that matter, the Constitutional order). He has to reduce it to a few personalities. There’s Comey, Clinton, Obama … if there isn’t a name he can hang on something, and then either love or hate it, it just doesn’t fit in that damaged brain of his.

23 Likes

It sounds like Maine with a lot fewer trees. Good coffee is a matter I have taken into my own hands.

8 Likes

Ditto. But we do have trees. But they are very short and have teeny tiny leaves that drop off during the dry season.

7 Likes

“The tweet is mightier than the Comey.”

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available