Discussion: Trump Attacks Jay-Z For Criticizing His Alleged 'Sh*thole Countries' Remark

What the hell does black unemployment in the US has to do with calling African countries “shitholes”? I guess when you are racist that consider all of them n…s it makes sense

13 Likes

So trump is admitting he wasn’t really talking about Haiti, but rather about black people in general, correct?

15 Likes

Trump doesn’t understand that the unemployment rate could be zero, and he still wouldn’t get much AA support. Because what’s even more important than jobs is dignity, believing your life is valued by your President. That you are considered an American and a human being with inherent self worth. If you don’t have that, you have nothing.

And this is why Trump is a nothing and will always be a nothing.

22 Likes

“Yes, there will be growth in the Spring.”

3 Likes

Oh God. Another East Coast/West Coast Feud.

7 Likes

It must be tough for Donald.

To know that there are people out there with the talent and business acumen to become billionaires from nothing, rather than inheriting a fortune, blowing it, and going into business laundering money for the mob.

To know that there are people out there with opinions and thoughts that others want to hear, rather than having to spend half their adult life on the phone, working Page Six reporters while pretending to be their own publicist.

22 Likes

Let’s say that African-American employment was at 100%.
Would that justify Trump calling African nations “shithole countries”?

16 Likes

I want to be the first to thank Comrade Cockholster for making the sun rise at my house today, at 7:19 a.m. Without the Dear Leader it would be a world of darkness and, yes, the end of life on Earth.

He may decide to end it yet, but for today, through his grace and largesse, we are allowed to enjoy life one more day.
All hail.

14 Likes

A perfect art work for dRump’s bedroom, a golden throne! My understanding is that it was used for its actual purpose at some point.

Ps: Jay Z has more talent (and likely more money), than you and your inbred brood could ever muster.

6 Likes

It rose at my house at 7:14 a.m. He likes me more, and I bathe in his reflected glory.

22 Likes

It shows an acumen for management. Right? Got to keep it straight, know where the bodies, sometimes maybe literally.

4 Likes

Wait, Sen Tammy Duckworth called tRump a five-defferment draft-dodger and Cadet Bonespurs from the Senate Floor, and his reply is complete silence.

tRump goes to Davos and people there yawn. Melania decided to skip the trip, maybe because she’s embarrassed that the Stormy Daniels story is in the public again, oh and Donnie decided to pay her to shut up.

Mueller is dominating tRump in the news.

Jay-Z makes an oblique reference to something and tRump calls him out on Twitter.

Whatever tRump may be, he loves going after African Americans. I guess it has to hurt to wake up in the same room the Obamas lived in for eight years…

16 Likes

48 Likes

Anybody remember the novelty song: Fish heads?

Shithead

Shithead, shithead
Roly, poly shithead
Shithead, shithead
He’s so dumb.

In the morning, tweeting crappy things out.
In the evening, more shit from his thumbs.

Ask that shithead
Anything you want to,
He can’t answer,
He’s so dumb.

Roly poly shithead is never seen promoting
racial harmony 'cause he thinks it’s singing
by black people.

Yeah…

Shithead, shithead,
Roly poly shithead
Shithead, shithead
He’s so dumb.

1 Like

I unfortunately due to family losses, have had to work with with Nursing facilities, care givers, hospice and other related personal. It is amazing to find out the origins and diversity of so many of the people involved. For the elderly crowd, the influx of people with both the skills and willingness to do that work is boon. When Trump is stuck to his bed, needing assistance as age takes him, he might need to rethink his policies and attitudes.

10 Likes

The 18K solid-gold replica of a Kohler toilet had been used by an estimated 100,000 museum visitors, according to Guggenheim officials.

Ain’t that the shits?

8 Likes

I wish we had even a SINGLE REPORTER who dared ask Trump. “What policies?”, “How did they specifically affect Black unemployment?” and really MAKE him answer! Then tell him to his face, “None of that makes ANY sense!”, or “Fake News!”

17 Likes

Maher’s latest New Rules was absolutely correct:

16 Likes
4 Likes

Early on a Sunday,doing some real presidential shit, yo. Gasbag.

8 Likes