Discussion: Trump Attacks Jay-Z For Criticizing His Alleged 'Sh*thole Countries' Remark

Yeah it’s the same thing: Souljah: “Yeah, it was wise. I mean, if black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white people?.. White people, this government and that mayor were well aware of the fact that black people were dying every day in Los Angeles under gang violence. So if you’re a gang member and you would normally be killing somebody, why not kill a white person?”

6 Likes

48 Likes

And the intelligent, dignified, thoughtful, broad-minded and public-spirited one isn’t the President, and the vulgar, violent, woman-disparaging one who freely uses ethnic and other slurs isn’t the rapper.

40 Likes

So goddamn mortifying.

15 Likes

Wow, if I understand Jay-Z’s remarks correctly, a wise man could have used that conversation as a turning point.

Donald Trump is not a wise man.

18 Likes

The Guggenheim Museum did attempt to do so.

10 Likes

Glad to know that Mr. Trump carefully prioritizes his limited presidential time.

6 Likes

OT:

When you enter into a thread, do you

1. Read top down
  2. Read bottom up
  3. Sort of thrash about the middle
  4. Get lost completely, try a strategy and then bounce back and forth.
  5. Spend hours thinking about one comment and then coming back into the conversation
    only to realize the crowd moved on
  6. All of the above?
11 Likes

Depends on how many are already there.

2 Likes

Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 28, 2018

“Even Frederick Douglass has an amazing job, now, I notice.”

17 Likes

Spring will be here in two or three months. And he will take credit for it.

27 Likes

He takes credit for the sun rising.

10 Likes

H/T to Dean Obeidallah

"REAL TRUTH: Under Trump black unemployment has been reduced by just one point from 7.8 to 6.8%. Under Obama black unemployment was reduced from a high of 16.4% to 7.8%. Obama reduced it by over 8 points. Trump trying to steal Obama’s accomplishment: From the Bureau of Labor Statistics

34 Likes

Yes.

But sometimes No.

5 Likes

Before he was president.

2 Likes

Mostly #6.

5 Likes

via NPR: “And a big problem with that claim is that those rates had been falling for long before Trump took office, and their declines don’t appear to have picked up speed. This implies that there’s nothing specific that Trump did to change this rate.”

19 Likes

The thing that screws me up is when people say " I posted blah-blah down thread". But on my screen it’s up.

8 Likes

22 Likes

Springtime for Twitler

25 Likes