Discussion: Trump Attacks Jay-Z For Criticizing His Alleged 'Sh*thole Countries' Remark

25 Likes

Yes he did and stole the Republicanā€™s thunder. Soon to be followed by welfare ā€˜reformā€™ and mass incarcerations. The love/hate relationship of Republicans and Bill Clinton.

What the hell is that ā€œallegedā€ there for? You think heā€™s going to sue you? Cut it out, he said it. Donā€™t stick that in a title again.

7 Likes

Not sure what a ā€œJay-Zā€ is, but I believe him / her / it over Donnie, any day of the week.

5 Likes

Iā€™d like this a whole lot more if the red line were further to the right, more accurately reflecting the 8 to 1 ratio of influence (time duration only, policy influences being vastly more significant) of Obama over Trump.

5 Likes

If you were honest, and not so willing to repeat Republican arguments, you would compare the recent recovery to the Great Depression.

But we already know you better than that.

7 Likes

I have issues with Maher sometimes, but this is priceless . . . .especially that compilation of CNN anchorsā€™ photos with the question, ā€œI wonder what would make Trump go after Don Lemon?ā€

11 Likes

My sun rose a few minutes later because he put a mountain to the East of me.

10 Likes

Plains to the East of me, mountains to the West, here I am.

9 Likes

1 Like

I used to just LOVE to go into the forest ā€¦

But got over it fast ā€¦ just too many trees ----

7 Likes

Hey shithole. I hope your are enjoying ogling Iwankā€™s silicone implants, Hope Hickeyā€™s tail, the scenery from Putinā€™s butt and doing a great job being his dick holster in Davos. Melaria is having a really good time for her anniversary. As you know sheā€™s a talented model, dancer, architect, movie star and business woman. She likes people who make $130K of money not small-handed johns that give it away.

1 Like

stuck in the middle with well pads ā€”

5 Likes

:musical_note: Itā€™s Hard Out Here for a Pimp Dotard :musical_note:

1 Like

Surprised you didnā€™t do your usual ā€˜OTā€™, TPP blah blah blah BS. Gave you a pass last time. Do you work for the WTO, the PayPal of global greed and mob money lending rates? Keep selling the ruse of TPP good for workers. LOL! And BTW, the TPP 40% global GDP is a ruse as well. 80% of that 40% is NAFTA. Keep selling TPP randy but please stop with your pathetic conclusions while leaving out the massive damage it will do to the worldā€™s middle/ working class people.

Shorter Trump: Hey you sheet hole people, you should shut up and be grateful you have a job.

1 Like

I wonder how much Les Moonves is paying his favorite TV star for publicizing the Grammy telecast?

1 Like

Why donā€™t you chop it down with the edge of your hand?

6 Likes

Well, frack them.

4 Likes

Just as I thought, you have no response.

6 Likes