Discussion: Steve King Shares Meme Speculating About 'Another Civil War'

So your side can lose again, King?

What a fool.

10 Likes

Let’s just say it would be a very short story.

10 Likes

Washington State is the Blue head - its also the state that just passed a bill keeping tRump off the ballot if he withholds 10 years of taxes

8 Likes

That’s my whole point. There were two districts flipped in Iowa in 2018. Steve King’s district wasn’t, not even close. It is safe to say that they like King and Trump and what he represents. Those are voters that cannot be reached by a party that wants to be inclusive.

9 Likes

Well he has a lot of free time to fill since the lobbyists must have dropped him for lack of influence and votes. So idle hands and devil’s workshop sort of thing.

6 Likes

I think he’d have to commit a felony or something like that to get actually booted. The last guy to get himself actually kicked out was Jim Traficant.

2 Likes

But looping endlessly.

2 Likes

Tweet bombs to the left of me
Tweet bombs to the right, here I am
stuck in the middle with you

6 Likes

He may be in denial.

1 Like

Very true and I’m aware of that. They want to do those things and they’ve tried to, but they’ve mostly failed. The system isn’t nearly as corrupt as their party. So I’m concerned about the threat of stochastic terrorism. That’s what this crazy talk can spur. I’m not concerned when some fool yells they’re gonna do a civil war, they’ve had all they can stands and they can’t stands no more, yadda yadda yadda.

6 Likes

Nothing like some treason to start off the week.

6 Likes

And of course King is too old to fight himself so this is more let’s you and him fight and I’ll watch.

7 Likes

Ha! Ha! Those silly trans people, and their bathroom stuff!

What bathroom would the GOP prefer they use? Depends.

3 Likes

Drop Texas out of that red Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot, and what’s left?

Very few states with any economic or demographic significance.

To their inhabitants, obviously; but to America – and the world – in 2019 and beyond?

Not so much.

13 Likes

Well, the President* came out the other day and revealed that he’d be happy if his followers get violent if he doesn’t get his way, even outside of elections.

4 Likes

Anyone talking about a second Civil War, regardless where they on the political spectrum, is just a stupid asshole.

In any case, when will this scumbag retreat to his state because all the secessionists did so when they declared how big their members were by seceding in 1860. They didn’t stick around DC, so get moving, shithead.

5 Likes

Is this incitement of another civil war even legal? I thought i remembered this type of incitement for widespread internal violence to be a federal crime, especially from an elected official. I remember this because this is one of the very few instances where censorship is legally justified. Nancy should demand his resignation from office!

2 Likes

We’d be far better off with a velvet revolution in the south - run a candidate who can win the south and break the back of the GOP solid south.

We do that and they would never win another election.

6 Likes

well steve, put the old musket on the wood stove to warm it up.
Be first, be best, step right up to the front lines. lol
wear a MAGA hat, big bright red one. lol
this guy is a bad joke that needs interment 6 ft below.

1 Like

In actual practice people of color do NOT have 2nd amendment rights - having a gun (or any object that could possibly look like a gun - like a cell phone) is cause for summary execution for brown people with no repercussions to the executioner. Somehow the gun nuts never seem to get upset about this hole in 2nd amendment rights…

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available