Discussion: Steve King Shares Meme Speculating About 'Another Civil War'

1 Like

How does this MFer still have a seat in Congress?

22 Likes

ahem

humming ‘Pageant’ (NJPW)

15 Likes

First, the good news is it looks like the blue guy is winning. The bad news, they also resemble swastikas. Smells very Russian troll farm.

8 Likes

He was elected by voters.

17 Likes

Well , Mr Blubber WANTS a Civil War to become Mr Dictator .

1 Like

Iowa’s 4th

1 Like

Yes but his colleagues in the House keep him there untouched.

6 Likes

Too many people say they’d welcome another civil war, including certain commenters here.

I don’t know if any of them have actually seen combat.

41 Likes

I guess we’re learning that the previous iteration of Steve King – the one who regularly spouted idiotic and racist comments that defied belief – was the filtered version. Since losing his committee memberships he seems empowered to really speak his mind (rolls eyes)

18 Likes

You asked “how”, not “why”?

4 Likes

This is not the talk of people who think they can win elections.

33 Likes

Are you suggesting the House should eject him? Or … ?

2 Likes

You mean war and killing isn’t fun as seen in the ubiquitous video games and “action” movies?

8 Likes

This is not the talk of people that want elections.

23 Likes

IOWA, we have to talk!

12 Likes

I’m just wondering why the side with 8 trillion bullets is scared of the genitalia of the person in the next stall over…

31 Likes

At the very least there must be some type of formal reprimand?

5 Likes

Because he is the Representative of his district for a reason, he represents their values. And a couple Iowa @$$holes wrote an Op-Ed in the NYT about why Democrats should try to win the rural vote. Democrats already won the votes that can be won, districts with recalcitrant white supremacists voters as majority are never going to vote democratic no matter how many subsidies they propose.

6 Likes

Perhaps your question explains why they need all those guns and bullets …

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available