Discussion: School Of MAGA-Clad Students Mocking Native American Closes Amid Fallout

Thanks for the larf. In the picture, it looked like the game was over and they were celebrating.

Jill Hamlin of Cincinatti, who was there to chaperone as the boys attended an anti-abortion rally, told FOX News Tuesday morning.

I’m assuming someone at the IRS will be looking into the tax-exempt status of the school? Or is it still OK for churches to operate like independent states within our country? Political activity, education, molesting children, proselytizing, gambling, promoting gun use… I think I need to start a church, they can get away with doing anything!

2 Likes

I’m very glad to hear that. Thanks.

Too bad other videos are coming out from the Mall - the Covington “boys” were harassing women/girls in DC too. You just KNEW misogyny would show up too, right?

4 Likes

That’s different because it’s just boys being boys.

or

Can’t you take a joke?

2 Likes

On the nose. Thank you.

1 Like

This is the only thing I saw about a mother of one of the students who attends this school of questional learning.

2 Likes

He can send a letter and still have his stupid rally, I suppose.

1 Like

@kelaine Jacob Wohl knows what he said is a lie, but a whole slew of Trump deplorables do not. The statement is for them.

1 Like

What’s lovely about that is he jumped the gun by signing something written for him that is demonstrably full of falsehoods now being proven false by a continuous stream of videos coming out. Let’s see if the Zombie Fourth Estate does its job by using his statement as a roadmap to discrediting him.

Psssst; don’t hold your breath.

3 Likes

“We just don’t know what the volatility of the situation is with these people that react and they don’t know the full story. And it’s very scary,” Jill Hamlin of Cincinatti, who was there to chaperone as the boys attended an anti-abortion rally

Where the fuck was this chaperone while these young Brett Kavanaughs were acting up?

2 Likes

Thank you @rboucherdata.

Now, @mtblaze, see that little pencil icon under your post? That’s the edit button, so you can add a note that this rumor is FALSE.

We’ve got enough to be outraged about with this incident without any made-up shit.

2 Likes

SO, in other words, the original slandering lies about the students were incorrect, BUT the DemoBorg “interpretation” is unaffected by facts. The “original perception is mostly correct” means what, specifically? That DemoBorg slanders, although false and disgusting, were philosophically and morally correct, while being devoid of factual truth?

Your pretzel attempts to retain a shred of dignity are kind of pathetic. The DemoBorg over-reacted and slandered these kids. Now they are attempting to distort the situation to retain “moral” truth, while being entirely refuted by, like, actual truth.

Kind of like what that sage of the House, AOC, said: “I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.” Yep, there’s yer indictment of the DemoBorg. Moral truth is always taken over and in place of, like, actual facts.

Sad.

Yeah, who are you going to believe, his PR firm or your lying eyes?

1 Like

Yeah, no. None of that is happening. Not even a good try. Sad.

4 Likes

Well, actually, in point of fact, this comment stream and 2 others are doing exactly what I say: replacing actual fact with “moral truth”.

Gov. Bevin: “Facts matter…The truth matters…Context matters…” If the governor truly believes this he ought to be blasting this bullshitting president every day. But no…

After the fact? I, to some extent agree.

A responsible chaperone pays enough attention to what is going on, and its possible complications, to anticipate and avert trouble.

1 Like

They were correct. They just lacked the context that some other people were involved who were also acting poorly. Apparently, however, for kkklowns like yourself, two wrongs make a right when it comes to being an apologist and making excuses for young racist xenophobe white Christian nationalists.

No overreaction at all. What they did and how they behaved…and the videos that keep coming out prove this…deserved scorn and ridicule. What you’re mad about is that the entire thing wasn’t presented as “both sides” from the get-go, which would have allowed you and your ilk to wield false equivalence far more easily to sweep it under the rug and WHITEwash it…like has now been done via the MSM’s credulous treatment of the kid’s blatantly false statement…which again, keeps getting proven false the more video that comes out.

4 Likes

I don’t know about the three-point signal but I do know blackface when I see it, and the coaches and parents present did too. Shameful.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available