Discussion: School Of MAGA-Clad Students Mocking Native American Closes Amid Fallout

1 Like

"they decided to close the campus “to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff.”

they decided to close the campus “to kick off the manufacturing of our martyrdom narrative by implying that our childrens is in immediate danger from anti-Christian leftist mobs"

FIFY

87 Likes

Religion …

In the business of indoctrination since … well …

forever —

But I’m sure there’s good people on both sides —

42 Likes

Thoughts and prayers kids.

32 Likes

That Trump chooses to weigh in on this tells us everything we need to know. Or no. It tells us everything we already knew, again.

54 Likes

Who is quick to draw conclusions? There are good people on both sides… /s

13 Likes

This is getting out of control. Pretty soon they’ll tell us that wasn’t a smirk on the kid’s face, you lefty monsters, it was a rictus of pain at the divisions of the world that these optimistic young people hope, with their open, innocent hearts, to heal. HAVE YOU NO SHAME

80 Likes

“Facts, context and truth” don’t matter to those students or the Liar-In-Chief.

20 Likes

I think that it’s rather telling that of all the accounts of this incident, the only one that started out with the truth was that of Mr. Phillips.

40 Likes

Gov. Matt Bevin tweeted. “In a world where we have a wealth of information at our fingertips, we have increasingly little discernment and wisdom… Facts matter…The truth matters…Context matters… A little more genuine caring for one another and a little less digital vitriol would be good for all.”

13 Likes

President Donald Trump tweeted early Tuesday that the students at Covington Catholic High School “have become symbols of Fake News and how evil it can be…”

And the rest of the country has become victims of a Fake President and how evil he can be.

30 Likes

To ensure that students don’t fall behind during the closure they are expected to keep up their regular readings of the Daily Stormer.

36 Likes

“We just don’t know what the volatility of the situation is with these people that react and they don’t know the full story. And it’s very scary,” Jill Hamlin of Cincinatti, who was there to chaperone as the boys

And where was she, taking a dump???

26 Likes

They revealed that the drummer had intervened between the boys and the
religious sect, at a moment when the teens seemed to be getting rowdier
and the black street preacher with a megaphone who had been making
racist statements against both groups was escalating his rhetoric.

Which part of that makes it OK to surround and taunt someone who is intervening to defuse the situation? Also, asking for a friend: would they have taunted similarly if one of their chaperones had intervened (as a chaperone should)?

33 Likes

Up next: a tv commercial in which a white teenager stares at the flag with his hand over his heart, proudly sporting his China-made MAGA hat, while a narrator bemoans the death of civility at the hands of race baiters and ACLU lawyers…all punctuated by a single tear running down the mid-pubescent monster’s face.

22 Likes

“after meeting with local authorities,” they decided to close the campus “to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff.”

Covington School need Vatican wall.

14 Likes

I read earlier that the school was going to be closed today. But this headline sounds like it is closed for good. This headline is misleading and put a stop to my out loud cheering.

17 Likes

Why do religious schools so often segregate boys and girls? Catholics seem very fond of this practice. As do Muslims. It really seems to affect the boys in a very negative way. The girls I’ve known from these schools often fit the “preacher’s daughter” stereotype… Maybe I just answered my own question.

Could not have happened to a more deserving school. Hope they stay shut forever.

11 Likes

A GOP PR firm has manufactured the MAGA kid’s story about his confrontation with a Native American elder.

I am not surprised. The kid’s story is quite slick.

32 Likes

Donald Trump continues to work hard everyday at forcing all of us to root for the cancer. We don’t really care where it is, just so long as it’s aggressive, debilitating and inoperable.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available