Discussion: School Of MAGA-Clad Students Mocking Native American Closes Amid Fallout

Early melting of all the snowflakes this season.

4 Likes

I assume you all have seen this.

18 Likes

It’s noteworthy that the form of their taunting went instantly, unerringly, and unanimously to gleeful racial mockery.

32 Likes

Seriously it’s an amazing PR comeback for the bad guys. The slightest addition of any context whatsoever that makes the story more complex even if the original perception is mostly correct and amply evidenced becomes a huge blow to the credibility of the do-gooder lefties who totally lie all the time about everything. It’s just astonishing the hay they can make out of these things—Kavanaugh, this, anything they can get a toenail into. And it hugely advances the goal of making the truth seem elusive to unknowable.

38 Likes

The repugnicans are holding that astute analysis/suggestion of yours until the '20 campaign is in full freak-out.

2 Likes

Smirking kid sure melted.down fast. Has he apologized to Mr. Phillips yet?

4 Likes

Is the same shady GOP PR firm advising the diocese?

5 Likes

More of the same from the clown brigade.

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1087736259517108224

21 Likes

Slightly OT, but why are teenage boys (from an all boys school no less) being bussed into DC to protest abortion?

To me this raises so many questions - who is organizng these boys to be anti abortion, why is this a school sanctioned trip, why would an all boys school hold a strong feeling on abortion and why would they be promoting such a position to its all boy student body?

30 Likes

The dude was apparently “silently praying,” which is awesome. Who knew you could look like a punk and be praying on the inside?

17 Likes

Seriously…have to respond to myself here lol…

I’d bet all the money I have saved in the bank that one of Jennings’ firm’s first acts was to call the school and tell them that they have to react to this as though it has resulted in threats. “We’re the REAL victims” is their fucking go-to.

Here’s another wonderful example from today’s “news” :
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/colorado-state-lawmaker-says-blacks-whites-lynched-in-nearly-equal-numbers-if-republican

I suppose you can add Harris to the list, with his asinine claim that the NC Dems are the real bad guys for not stopping his ballot fraud scheme…

19 Likes

They were wearing MAGA hats and Trump shirts.
That is all Trump needed to decide which side to support, and which side is evil (although at least 3 sides to this equation; 4 if you include chaperones).

13 Likes

Saw it yesterday, but it’s a good photo to see again. Proof of what a great group of kids they are, especially the ones entirely painted black. Did someone mention they could possibly be from a catholic school? :confounded:

6 Likes

Yep, and that firm prob suggested closing school for exactly that reason. The kids, of course, are delighted to have a snow day.

4 Likes

His and Pence’s two minutes and six words at the MLK memorial told us again what we already knew.

15 Likes

It wasn’t that many generations ago that a kid who looked like that at an adult would have been knocked sprawling by his own father.

30 Likes

It depends on the diocese and whether a particular order of sisters, brothers, or priests started it.

In Massachusetts, when I grew up (1970’s), Boston area schools tended to be segregated by sex more so than high schools in the Springfield or Pittsfield areas. My co-ed Catholic high school was much less toxic as a result of it being run by nuns and having a roughly 60-40 female to male ratio. It made certainly made dating an easier for us boys!

3 Likes

Shows you who they are afraid of. Thanks guys.

5 Likes

I’ll wipe that smile off your face.

Remember when.

12 Likes

Yeah.

I’m really maddest at the school and at the chaperones who were with them. I can’t believe they let them treat any adult with that kind of disrespect.

28 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available