Discussion: School Of MAGA-Clad Students Mocking Native American Closes Amid Fallout

Sad that Catholicism is being used by twisted right-wing racists to make some sort of Nazi point. Maybe y’all need a call from the Pope to whip your sorry asses back into shape.

2 Likes

About five years ago the Pope was a former Nazi. So, you know…

1 Like

I’m fairly certain most atheists are far more Christ-like than these people.

9 Likes

And a Democratic Senator who will be replaced with another Democratic Senator by a Democratic Governor. All the rest of the pack of Democratic Senators really need to stay in the Senate and we need to pick up a few more Senate seats so that President Harris can have a chance at working her agenda and appointing her judges.

6 Likes

Really?
The Catholic Church invented Nazism by inventing anti–Semitism. So you have the cause and effect reversed. Poor church my ass.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Can you link? Unreadable on my phone (I only get 2 whinea aweek, so using one shows how imporrant it is, lol)

1 Like
4 Likes

I’ll do that, but have you tried clicking on it, it should magnify?

1 Like

No kidding? And all his brethren who were laughing weren’t laughing at the drummer, either!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Another video of before Phillips walks up drumming besides the couple Josh had, in this article.

According to article Video is from from Indian Country Today, a news outlet covering Native issues

1 Like

That’s everywhere. Unfortunately. Even/especially when you raise what Catholic education used to be. None of what those kids demonstrated would have been acceptable.

1 Like

these fundamentalist catholics need to get a little of Jesus Christ gospels in their hearts. All the school has to do is start quoting Jesus and his preaching. lol the parents the fire and brimstone" let the mother die "
crowd will run away." thats what they had their kids marching for. take a woman’s rights away let her die let the baby live thats what they preach. they want a license to kill

3 Likes

Far more benign than epithets and screaming.

1 Like

Religion: the oxycodone of the masses…

3 Likes

And the kids are made out to be some kind of country bumpkins who were overwhelmed by the big city things that scared them. No privilege at all in the group.

2 Likes

Well, the whole point is who counts as a “real” American. Remember the Jim Crow era Grandfather Clauses used to deny black people their rights as citizens? This is exactly what they are trying to do here.

The hypocrisy of Bevin’s statement is astronomical.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available