Discussion: School Of MAGA-Clad Students Mocking Native American Closes Amid Fallout

And all of this conveniently “happening” while people are literally losing their homes and jobs for NO REASON thanks to the POS. I can’t even.

11 Likes

Yet oddly, only the school kids hired a PR firm to foist their narrative.

13 Likes

So the sides are chosen and the 60% think he is a punk ass who deserves to get his ass kicked and the 30-40% think he should have spit in the brown mans face. Which side would you like supporting you? I don’t think the Brett Kavanaugh lane will be open much longer, the punk might have to become a priest.

8 Likes

John Adams, arguing a court case in 1770: Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.

12 Likes

This story is getting a lot of attention, hence the PR intervention.

But I don’t think the intervention is going to play well. With the die hard people who make us wish the “sudden departure” could be real (and selective), yes it will play. No question there. But any decent or just close to decent person can see what went on, and the mob mentality of those boys.

Nothing justifies it. Certainly not standing in place and beating a Shaman’s drum – whether you’re standing in front of a leering jackal or not.

6 Likes

Michigan confirms it. trumpp’s the ass who’s responsible for the shutdown.

@srfromgr

15 Likes

Any hope that the students, administrators and parents at Catholic Covington HS might reflect on their policies and values?

3 Likes

Kamala is the GOP’s greatest fear. A strong, accomplished woman.

9 Likes

If that kid isn’t smirking at Phillips with a shit-eating grin, I’ll eat my MAGA hat!

8 Likes

No.

1 Like

This.

16 Likes

The adults in this kid’s life are doing him no favor, including the PR firm who are using him. He had a narrow window to keep that video from causing him long term troubles. It closed when they all decide to help him try to lie his way out of it.

22 Likes

Zero shame. None.

5 Likes

Actually, have you read the kid’s apology letter claim of victimhood?

That’s exactly what he claims.

8 Likes

Yep. Saw that this morning and posted it.

2 Likes

Is that true? If so it is amazingly stupid. Anyone wonder where the little smirking shit got his attitude? Keep flapping those gums, mama.

8 Likes

Well, I claim the little shit was smirking.

12 Likes

The late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan D-NY updated that with “Everyone’s entitled to his own opinions, but they’re entitled not to their own facts.”

10 Likes

This is entirely consistent with the way the Right demands simple narratives and simple explanations for everything. They know full well the “context” in this case doesn’t change a thing, but it does not matter. They believe they are oh-so-cleverly doing the same thing the “lying libs” do when injecting “context” and “nuance”: trying to win by throwing around bullshit. Fundamentally, they don’t understand actual context because their ideology does not admit complexity.

14 Likes

The kind described here?

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available