Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

Wonder how that could possibly be. She and tRump are about neck in neck in the Liars Guild.

2 Likes

I am waiting for january so that the democrats do start digging into this. I want Melania Antoinette’s surgically modified ass raked over the coals about the 22 million that her friend got.

11 Likes

A Picture in Derpian Gray…

6 Likes

Raising your hand and taking the oath of office doesn’t take $103 million.

9 Likes

Just a reminder:

“I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president’s message,” as well as “to do the best job that I could to answer questions.”

“To be transparent and honest throughout that process and do everything I could to make America a little better that day than it was the day before.”
— Noted Tent & Awning model Hucklebee’s Slanders, on her ain’t-gonna-happen legacy

7 Likes

Heh. I actually played around with that idea a bit. But seriously, can you believe she’s 36? she just doesn’t seem young in any way. It would be sad in a non-awful person.

10 Likes

Jeebus -now it is a crime but not a big one so no big deal.

8 Likes

One need only look to her father.

3 Likes

Me four.

Counting those who didn’t jump into this thread, I’m more like
##Me Six

2 Likes

She’s off her game here. Interesting that the WH would be so rattled by this SDNY follow-up investigation…

5 Likes

She’s running.

3 Likes

Sarah may have figured out that God will not strike you dead when you lie (because there is no God) but she forgot about Democrats - we are everywhere and we have long memories.

3 Likes

That’s Wilde, asturcot.

6 Likes

“All tRump did was raise his hand, palm up.”

5 Likes

Unfortunately they don’t teach a fact based curriculum in that school.

7 Likes

Smokey Hamhock doesn’t want Americans to catch on to the verbal legerdemain she’s employing here … this is coming from the SDNY, which is hardly a bastion of progressive activism. In fact, you clowns fired the U.S. District Attorney there, Preet Bharara, and installed your own. How’s that going so far?

13 Likes

Namaste: the divine in me recognizes the divine in you. We are each of us doG’s agents.

2 Likes

He was put to death.

2 Likes

Oh, THAT Sanders.

2 Likes

Excellent summary. Nuff said.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available