Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

Whatever happened to Lord Haw Haw?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t that be in the plural?

1 Like

C’mon, Eva Braun was loyal to the end too!

3 Likes

I cringe at what must be in Sanders’ past that she is so well-practiced at denial.

9 Likes

“Any corruption surrounding the president’s inauguration clearly is the fault of Democrats.”

6 Likes

The new preshitidential legal defense theory - no blood no foul.

22 Likes

“So now they’re going to — I would say plan B, but this is more like plan D or E or F to take this President down.”

Because he’s committed that many crimes. All the way to Z.

11 Likes

Geez, when I read the headline, I thought the article was about Bernie Sanders. But since it is only this idiot woman who justifies and defends the actions of Individual 1 regardless of how corrupt or despicable they are, I see it’s just business as usual.

6 Likes

Oh, that Sanders. Upon seeing the headline, I had a passing WTF moment? And why is she still here. Wasn’t she supposed to leave?

9 Likes

Excellent point.

3 Likes

Being President of the Cher Fan Club.

She will still never admit that.

3 Likes

Ditto

4 Likes

Someday Karma is coming for Princess Hamhocks. Not sure when, not sure how, but I just gotta keep believing this or I’ll go nuts.

8 Likes

It’s so unfair…

3 Likes

So why were they baying for Hillary Clinton to be locked up?

20 Likes

Word is, she’s been shopping her CV around for a few months now and not getting any takers.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, you have forgotten the key missing element to your claim. We haven’t heard Sarah sing, yet.

8 Likes

Sure enough. She’ll have a whole new career in late-night television.

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/wpimages/images/images1/1/0611/08/1_15ec0fc61cc1c5425693662e508fc1d4.jpg

4 Likes

Yeah me too. My first thought was wtf is bernie blabbing about now!?

7 Likes

JHC you honking witch…Trump did SHTLOADS more than that and you are nothing but a liar and an obstructor to pretend otherwise. You are embarrassing. No, you are CRIMINAL.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available