Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

Clearly Trump raised a lot more than his hand. The question is what did he do with all that money? (I am pretty sure that he didn’t give it to Democrats.)

41 Likes

What a sickening piece of human waste.

19 Likes

Trump raises right hand, TAKES with the left.

16 Likes

Clearly she meant “All he did was hold out his hand, take cash.”

Or give the remaining millions to charity as he promised.

28 Likes

These days you gotta specify in the headline which Sanders we’re talking about.

Coulda saved me a click.

32 Likes

There is, unfortunately, probably zero chance that Sanders will go to prison for the rest of them. Which means she’s not profiting from any of this other than drawing her salary. What a loser!

11 Likes

he was focused on the transition and building out a new government and preparing to take office,”

Um, he’s under investigation for that part too Huckleberry.

20 Likes

Dear Sarah Hucka-San:

When this is over, you’re going to be begging your bread in the street.

9 Likes

“This didn’t have anything to do with the President, he was focused on the transition and building out a new government and preparing to take office,” Sanders told Fox News Thursday night. “The role that the President had in the inauguration was to raise his hand and take the oath.”

still relevant

40 Likes

“The role that the President had in the inauguration was to raise his hand and take the oath.

Before your time Sarah, but some of us are old enough to remember that 2 Scoops was deeply involved in fabricating inaugural crowd size estimates, to the point that he frog-marched one of your predecessors to the podium to tell demonstrable lies about it.

26 Likes

Do yourself a favor, Sanders. Listen to Michael Cohen. He doesn’t deserve your blind loyalty.

19 Likes

Sarah, I don’t know how much you learned about opera at Ouachita Baptist University, but la commedia e finita, OK? Enough already. Telling the public absurd lies is no longer the answer.

38 Likes

I thought the SDNY was run by a Trump appointee…so not quite sure what makes this the purview of the Democrats. But lets not fret the small stuff when there are so many lies to tell.

19 Likes

Sarah, tRump would not have been focused on anything about this office except if it was a way for him to make money.
Why don’t you take your disgusting self home and keep showing your kids what a fine example you are at lying.

4 Likes

DArkansas’s contribution to the speeding trainwreck known as the tRump Administration. I know that you folks can forgive us. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

5 Likes

Umm, Lady Hamhocks, so just who was palming all those stacks of Benjamims before the DOTUS was sworn in?

9 Likes

The buck stops anywhere but Trump’s desk.

Inaugural committees:

***An inaugural committee is appointed by the President-elect*** to be in charge of the presidential inaugural ceremony and activities connected with the ceremony.

https://www.fec.gov/press/resources-journalists/inaugural-committees/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the FEC’s jurisdiction is generally limited to the financing of federal elections, the president-elect’s inaugural committee must register with the FEC by letter and file a report 90 days after the inauguration using FEC Form 13. See 11 CFR 104.21. There are no restrictions on donations to the inaugural committee, except ***foreign nationals cannot contribute. 36 U.S.C. § 510(c).***

https://www.fec.gov/updates/presidential-transition-and-inauguration-expenses/
22 Likes

I swear both she and Kelly Anne get uglier by the day. Not just physically, but completely revolting in every sense of the word. It must happen when one sells one’s soul.

24 Likes

Great, great cartoonist!!

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available