Discussion: Sanders Blames Dems For Inauguration Probe: All Trump Did Was Raise Hand, Take Oath

She must be the biggest hypocrite in the country. Fine candidate for a 21st century rewrite of Elmer Gantry.

7 Likes

Hanged January 3, 1946. Didn’t even make it a full year after the end of the war.

1 Like

“We all live in the gutter, some of us are looking at the stars”…

5 Likes

And who (Jeff Berman) promptly recused himself from the Michael Cohen investigation. BWahahahaahaha.

8 Likes

The Confederacy/slave owners, and American Evangelical Protestantism.

2 Likes

You try being Mike Huckabee’s spawn! That’ll age ya!

4 Likes

I look forward to the day when they drag Sarah Huckster Sanders away in shackles. Lying in the service of Lord tRump and destroying our democracy has to have consequences.

1 Like

With Sarah Huckabee Sanders sterling reputation of telling the press nothing but the unbridled truth, we know for certain Donald J. Trump did much, much more than raise his hand and take the oath of office in regards to the Inauguration.

4 Likes

Like most republicans.

2 Likes

Will no one rid us of this meddlesome liar? With apologies to King Henry II.

1 Like

Or perhaps with middle finger extended?

2 Likes

Was she always a liar or did working for Trump take any semblance of decency from her? Or maybe she’s just the dumbest person in the Trump firmament? Any way you cut it, I truly feel sorry for the children of Trump’s most craven female grifter. They will have some serious memoir writing to do when they try to make sense of their childhoods.

3 Likes

Her father is Mike Huckabee.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, and boy, hers is definitely wasted.

2 Likes

“The buck stops here.”
– Harry S Truman

“The bucks stop here.”
– Donald J. Trump

8 Likes

I think we need a new Golden Duke Award category: Best Orwellian Spin. I nominate Sarah Sanders.

“This didn’t have anything to do with the President…"

“These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.” Many in the President’s circle are massive liars, but Sarah does it with such fervidity, I imagine that she imagines she’s a Sith.

6 Likes

A year ago Horsey was made to apologize for this cartoon by his employer. Seems spot on to me. When does this obtuse, evil woman exit the stage? Don’t they already have a replacement for Season 2 of White House Apprentice? She’s such a horrible person.

16 Likes

Sarin had to get a forked tongue transplant to get this job.

1 Like

And wasn’t it just yesterday she said she hoped to be remembered as being honest and truthful, or some such drivel! Her capacity for dishonesty, diversion, and stonewalling is even greater than the President. Let him talk, the truth comes out in short order. She is a truly professional liar. Sadly for her, that will be her legacy. History won’t be kind.

5 Likes

I was just thinking the same about Butina. She just turned 30, yet the sweet, fresh looks of a couple of years ago are done and gone.

4 Likes

Before this is over, she should be hauled before a few house committees and undergo some FBI interviews … and maybe a state grand jury or two …if she chooses to lie … well write up enough of the documented lies so that she pleads out to serve at least 18 months … and for the rest of her life - she walks the earth as a confessed felon…with all of the sanctions & obligations of such.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available