Discussion: Pelosi: Trump Is 'Making An End Run Around Congress' With Emergency Declaration

What’s the alternative? Have him walk all over us?

The future is Democratic.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, Nancy, Trump voters never watched School House Rock the grade school entry point for understanding the separate branches of government. But, you called him out for what he is. You go.

1 Like

Don’t forget Trump’s balls, Nancy will have them tighten the vice of justice so hard on him every male in the country will writhe with pain.

2 Likes

Of course.

Look, at the end of my first marriage, before I left with our two children, he told me that if I left he would find me at my parents’ house and burn it down with all of us in it.

When I did finally leave, we went to night court to get an order to have him stay away from us. The judge told us, no lie, that until he does something, nothing can be done legally.

Same thing here: until he actually does it, nothing can be done. It’s all puffery.

8 Likes

I think that President Pelosi will win this one too,.

7 Likes

Gracious, love - I’m glad you got out and you’re ok.

5 Likes

But do you see any fat orange ones?

2 Likes
4 Likes

At the time, my children were 3 years and 10 months.

The 10 month old turned 36 years old yesterday.

The ex has been dead (from a massive heart attack) since 2002.

It’s all good.

13 Likes

Threaten him with Dems will do it too. What hell is that. Lord this has been going on for weeks and this is the best she has. Has she not prepared for this? As far as I am concerned she should have kept her mouth shut untill she was prepared to act.

She will and in part because she is a grandmother. She understands how to deal with a two year old in ways no man will ever understand.

She’s using it to great advantage.

@becca656 - you have guts. I really admire you for getting yourself and your children out of there. I’m glad it’s good.

7 Likes

Roll the credits
Executive Producer Donald J. Trump
Director Donald J. Trump
Casting Director Donald J. Trump
Grip we’ve got no grip on reality Donald J. Trump

4 Likes

And I’m willing to bet that they’re extremely competent ones.

3 Likes

There it is…relax as much as is possible. Do not, I repeat DO NOT turn on MSNBC :scream:

2 Likes

Just well fed finches.

8 Likes

I applaud Pelosi for being a responsible adult and a proud grandma, but she is also the president and that’s the important thing.

3 Likes

How about a band of white guys carrying tiki torches?

4 Likes

O yes - thank the gods and goddesses. I often have that as my first thought of the day. It gets me out of bed happy.

1 Like

That’s because you’re obviously not wear your MAGA goggles. You can’t tell the illegals or brown jihadists without them.

2 Likes