Discussion: Pelosi: Trump Is 'Making An End Run Around Congress' With Emergency Declaration

TRANSLATED: Donnie, Stop hitting yourself, Stop hitting yourself, Stop hitting yourself…

6 Likes

So after weeks (months) of debate Congress decides to NOT fund turmp’s wall. And trump thinks he can spend the money anyway. Hmm… sounds like a dick tater move to me. I would bet that even the Roberts court will not want their legacy tied to this.

10 Likes

The day after being inaugurated.

2 Likes

Donald Trump couldn’t care less if a future Dem president declares a national emergency on health care, gun violence etc.

6 Likes

Trump is going to have to defend his declaration. Every brown person on the planet not born here is going to be portrayed as a bloodthirsty, murdering, drug dealing terrorist that likes to rape women and mutilate cattle in their spare time.

It’s going to be a shitshow for sure.

1 Like

This is his prelude to martial law.

5 Likes

“an illusion that he wants to convey.”

Madame Speaker knows Trump well. His whole life has been spent creating illusions that he wants to convey. I’ll never understand how he got away with it for so long, but I pray that he won’t be able to for much longer.

6 Likes

I think this time trump is up to his eyeballs in pig doodoo.
There isn;t a lower court anywhere that would not slap this down in a heartbeat/ The SCOTUS is another story.

4 Likes

Get the cornerback to come up and drop him for a loss!

First, he’s threatened the emergency declaration - he hasn’t done it yet. Unfortunately, until he does, there isn’t much she can do, besides what she’s doing. She’s letting it be known that it won’t stand.

What else would you have her do before his posturing ass actually follows through?

8 Likes

I live very close to the Mexican border and I see no swarthy jihadists out my window,

3 Likes

Mueller is focusing on Russian interference in our elections. Unless he uncovers evidence Putin told trump to be anti-immigrant, trump’s “national emergency” is a little out of his job description.

The House can investigate violations like this, or the FBI needs to begin another investigation.

Maybe we should turn the question around to - “How much longer can Mueller wait when Trump continues to do stupid stuff like this?”

3 Likes

I can’t roll my eyes harder at this. No, it’s not. This is his declaration that Wall is good, Wall is great, Wall is being built even now, very strongly, believe me!, now Imma go play some golf.

2 Likes

Nah, let’s put it right in the Inauguration speech. Why wait?

1 Like

Trump pointedly refused to declare the opioid crisis a national emergency.

8 Likes

Madam Speaker is probably 20 steps ahead of the dullard.

3 Likes

Don’t forget about healthcare, guys!!

@menochhio and @sooner

3 Likes

That McConnell said he’s going to do it AND McConnell supports it, make it pretty inevitable methinks.

3 Likes

A dozen House lawyers have been researching options for Pelosi on this for weeks.

15 Likes