Discussion: Omarosa: 'Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have To Bow Down To Prez Trump' (VIDEO)

I reslly don’t care why Trump chose to run. My concern is that the Republican party was unable to find anyone who could prevent him from being the nominee.

4 Likes

Sounds like she’s been on her knees before Trump before.

3 Likes

Aren’t the two points you make the same? And yes as a former Bernie delegate I am very concerned that many of the Bernie supporters will not vote (at least for Hillary).

1 Like

Seriously, it’s time for Hillary to bring back Daisy.

9 Likes

Trump’s all like:

But we’re all like:

5 Likes

trumpet talked in an offhand way many times over the years about running, even as early as the 80’s. He had a brief flirtation with the governor’s race in NY against incumbent Cuomo in 2014. NY repubs told him they’d back him, but he apparently always had it in his tiny mind to run for president.

5 Likes

I’m certain she is mentally ill.

1 Like

President George Washington would bow to guests at presidential receptions to avoid physical contact and the tradition lasted through the presidency of John Adams…Jefferson ended the tradition of “bowing” by shaking hands when greeting people.

It really is sad how ignorant Napoleonic clown Trump and his people are…

5 Likes

People have got to calm down about the prospect of HRC not winning. Not recommending complacency, we must do what we can on behalf of the campaign, but the saner people, which excludes the 7,000 polling groups, have far better predictions for her winning than HO. As of today the people who lay down money are predicting she has a 72% chance of winning. So phuck Nate Silver and whatever he has said to the contrary. This isn’t the only place one can find this prediction of her winning either.

9 Likes

“Oh … of course. We are not worthy!”

Aditionally, the fact that someone like AwfulRosa’ (like many incarcerated felons) can become an ordained minister is one of many, many … many reasons I am constantly appalled by and somewhat amused by Christianity.

8 Likes

Will sex criminal Roger Ailes get a pass since bending is nearly impossible for him?

2 Likes

Seems kind of un-American, to be forced to bow down to a President. Something a real American wouldn’t expect. How do we know Trump isn’t a Russian plant? It would explain a lot–has Trump ever supplied his birth certificate?

7 Likes

Hmmmm…A little divine retribution, however, might soften my stance on this whole matter and make me rethink ‘religious’ matters…I can just imagine it! “It is a good dream.” (With votes, of course.)

(Old but wonderful and satisfying gif. The beautiful side of an ugly moment in time.)

8 Likes

She said this a few months ago, so clearly she hasn’t given much more thought to word-smithing her insanity. I almost thought I was seeing a repeat story on TPM because the headline last time included the same quote.

I have to admit to never having had a whole lot of respect for Omarosa. Her ethics and credibility leave a lot to be desired.

1 Like

For a long time last fall, I sort of vaguely thought this was true, this Count of Monte Guano storyline about avenging his humiliation and maybe selling some Trump Steaks on the side. Since I’d avoided any real exposure to the game-show clown up to then, I decided I wasn’t giving Trump enough credit. In the interceding year, I learned so much better than I ever wanted to what a dysfunctional child Trump is.

And apparently, there is a whole satellite cloud of people around him who think ‘vengeful brat’ is a good look on a 70 year old man. Ought to get their damn heads examined.

6 Likes

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to president Trump”

No thanks; I don’t really fancy hanging out down there with White Supremacists, Xenophobes, and Nutbags.

4 Likes

He sure knows how to pick 'em, don’t he? There are reasons why he has trouble getting actual intelligent people to work for him.

4 Likes

Oh, she spouted that drivel weeks ago. That’s hardly news.

1 Like

Patience. It may still come.

But honestly, I would like her to stop the negative ads about her opponent and make clear, concise ads as to what she will do for the American people. Just this morning, I’ve seen the ad she has out (which I think is good) about all the statements he’s made about the military, as disabled vets look on and respond. It’s a good ad, but there’s no additional ad as to her plans for vets.

Yes, I know it’s in her platform, but most voters won’t go read the document. She needs to start getting this information out.

3 Likes

I thought every knee would bow to Jesus H. Christ. Evangelicals, perhaps the anti-Christ that you kept promising in Barack Obama is actually the guy you’re whole-heartedly supporting. Hmmm???

6 Likes