Discussion: Omarosa: 'Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have To Bow Down To Prez Trump' (VIDEO)

1 Like

Omarosa says Trump was humiliated; Trump claims the roast didn’t bother him and that he was having a great time. Truth? ::eye roll::

21 Likes

After the humiliation of President Barack Obama raking him over the
coals for pushing birther conspiracy theories, a top surrogate for
Donald Trump said he will have his “ultimate revenge” when all of his
critics have to “bow down” to him in the White House.
…

Never
Did you hear me Omarosa?

NEVER!!!

Put a suitcase full of cash in my lap, or bribe me with an offer to ride in trump’s plane (yes I got that offer in an email for real yesterday) I still would NEVER support or vote for that P.O.S.
EDIT
Revenge is not in the purview of a President. It shows a childish mentality and an inability to think critically. So there’s that.

41 Likes

Just another example of Trump’s Thick Skin.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s that my coffee hasn’t kicked in but I had to read that twice. I’m going to go with a hearty laugh instead of the overwhelming sense of disgust that is my first instinct.

6 Likes

King Donnie the Firstest!

3 Likes
28 Likes

Yes, Omarosa, because as soon as a person is elected President, EVERYONE ‘bows down’ to him or her. Much in the same way that Trump, Bannon, Hannity, Coulter, et al have bowed down to Obama for the past 7 years.

No, wait . . . .

40 Likes

Note to Omarosa: we do not bow to our elected leaders. If you do not understand that, I suggest revisiting 7th grade civics. Or better yet, try North Korea. Kim and the Donald have a lot in common - total disregard for public welfare, self aggrandizement, not worried out using nuclear weapons, no regard for existing treaties, etc.

40 Likes

Trump: Whites never bow down to a Kenyan. Never. Obama will however, bow down to me.

2 Likes

Up to now, I really doubted Trump’s motivation for running for president. Now that I know that becoming president will heal a psychic would so unfairly dealt by that bad man pretending to be our current president, I can really get behind Trump. I mean, it’s only fair.

6 Likes

Aww…isn’t she just as sweet as a specked pup?

4 Likes

There is something very, very WRONG with this woman.

41 Likes

What the f*ck did he expect from Obama, after trying to undercut his legitimacy with racist bullshit conspiracy theories that even he doesn’t believe? A smile and a handshake? But I have always thought, too, that this was the moment he decided to run.

29 Likes

Damn, I thought Trump was shallow.

2 Likes

We’re Americans, lady. We don’t bow down to anyone. (Well, except David Ortiz.)

22 Likes

We need a president that will lift us up, not that we bow down to…

I’m (a) Hilary Clinton (supporter), and I wonder why the fuck my candidate can’t make an ad like this.

16 Likes

Better behind Trump than in front of him, where he could trip you or stab you in the back.

5 Likes

It must be early because I just had to see what someone could be saying that was so outrageous and ignorant, and someone who was not Trump, to make me want to gag. This woman obviously knows nothing about how this nation works and is so in awe of this hateful man that she has lost her mind. NO ONE BOWS DOWN TO A PRESIDENT IN THIS NATION! NO. ONE!

If she wants that kind of leader I suggest she go find some dictator of choice in Africa, North Korea, Iran, China, or Russia for starters. If Trump actually thinks that he is going to have people bowing down to him, then he is more of a danger to America than even I currently believe - and believe me when I say that Trump is the greatest danger this nation and the world have faced in a very long time! Unfortunately, the voting public is the only thing standing between him and the world, and I am beginning to have very serious doubts about the voting public’s collective sanity.

Omarosa should just sit down and keep her mouth closed before someone hits her, like so many of Trump’s supporters would do because of her gender and her color - a fact she seems to have missed completely - even if she is a Trump supporter. I guess she does not understand that she would be one of the first who would be expected to bow down to Trump, but maybe she already knows that and is practicing in secret.

17 Likes

This statement by Manigault came out at least a month ago when the trailer for the Frontline piece came out—here’s the original TPM thread on it: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/omarosa-critics-bow-down-trump

Regardless, it’s great that it’s getting increased exposure now that the actual program is being broadcast since it perfectly captures the lunatic anti-democracy mentality of the average Trumper, which is indistinguishable from the attitudes of petty tyrants in banana republics all over the world.

I completely agree that a Clinton PAC should put together an ad with just this clip and nothing else and start running it by Monday. Would permission from PBS have to be obtained first though?

27 Likes