Discussion: Omarosa: 'Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have To Bow Down To Prez Trump' (VIDEO)

Trumplethinskin

21 Likes

Hillary be like:

Tiny hands, you know.

2 Likes

Now that’s exactly the “spirit” Trump wants to see between “the white” and “the black”!

7 Likes

Wow, just fucking wow.

3 Likes

and these words by Omarosa should be used by a Hillary PAC in an ad.

21 Likes

Me, too, phillydave. From that moment at the 2011 WH Correspondents Dinner, it was clear that HO’s massive ego could not allow his public humiliation at the hands of the president to go unanswered.

HO is seriously damaged goods - I honestly do believe he’s mentally ill - and we cannot let him come close to winning in November. If polling is to be believed, it’s astounding that this race is even close…

17 Likes

Ok, so currently this society is contemplating the election of a madman cult leader to the presidency. Just mentioning that in case you’re not appalled enough yet.

22 Likes

In this case, I’m going with Omarosa. I have thought that Trump’s whole campaign stems from that world-class roasting he got that night. He’s such a small man that he’d take us all to hell out of personal pique. I mean, look at that face (and note the hair):

14 Likes

she can bow down, blow, get down (whatever euphemism you choose) for what she was willing to do for money does not extend to anyone other than herself. Drumpf and his chumps will remain that even if he (god forbid) wins. PS WHERE ARE YOUR TAXES DRUMPFY? Every thinking person in the USA wants to see them

11 Likes

This statement by Manigault came out at least a month ago—is this a doubling down, or just a re-hash courtesy of Frontline?

I was wondering about that too.

3 Likes

Didn’t we already hear this stupid schtick (shit) from this mentally-deficient spokeshole?

5 Likes

Donnie’s Dream…

8 Likes

And if they don’t bow, well Drumpf has a way to handle that:

Poll: Nearly half of voters think Trump will detonate a nuke

11 Likes

Guaranteed - if elected - Trump will, just for spite, issue a Presidential proclamation (having no legal significance) that states that “Many people doubt the legitimacy of Obama’s credentials to have served as President” … just cause that is what a dick like Trump would do.

2 Likes

Expanding on my previous comment…

A majority of voters say Donald Trump would allow the U.S. to default on its debt and that he would misuse the power of the presidency to punish his political opponents.

And nearly half of voters — 46 percent — say Trump would use a nuclear weapon to attack ISIS or another foreign enemy.

Those are the findings of a new poll conducted by SurveyMonkey on behalf of the Lincoln Leadership Initiative, a new group helmed by prominent Republican critics of Trump who are advocating for the GOP to dump the nominee and return to its “foundational values.”

The poll also found that a majority of voters believe that as president, Trump would create a database to track Muslims and order military strikes against the families of terrorists.

Sixty-five percent said that there would be race riots in major cities during a Trump administration, and 44 percent believe Trump would authorize internment camps for illegal immigrants.

Those views are also held by a significant number of voters who are Trump supporters.

Among those who say they will vote for Trump, 48 percent say he’ll create a database to track Muslims; 36 percent say there will be race riots; 33 percent say the government would default on its debt; and 32 percent say Trump would punish his political opponents and authorize internment camps for illegal immigrants.

Only 22 percent of Trump supporters believe he will start a nuclear war.

“The poll shows that Donald Trump is getting his message across, because he has promised most of these goals as part of his platform,” said B. Jay Cooper, the former deputy White House press secretary and communications director for the Republican National Committee.

Cooper is one of more than 120 Republicans — including two sitting lawmakers — who signed a letter earlier this year to RNC chairman Reince Priebus urging the national party to cut Trump loose and focus on down-ballot races.

The other principals at the Lincoln Leadership Initiative, former Rep. Tom Coleman (R-Mo.) and Andrew Weinstein, the former spokesman for Newt Gingrich, also signed the letter.

The SurveyMonkey poll of 1,051 registered voters was conducted between Sept. 16 and Sept. 21 and has a 4 percentage point margin of error.

And people still think this asshole is a good thing?

18 Likes

I don’t even know what the hell this woman means by her comment. I do know it is stupid though.

3 Likes

Three words. Latex. Solar. Beef.

3 Likes

And the Bernie people STILL cannot get on board ( according to Electoral Vote Website).

The “enthusiasm” isn’t there.

The Bizarro on the Left sometimes approaches that of the right.

25 Likes

“After the humiliation of President Barack Obama raking him over the coals for pushing birther conspiracy theories,”

President Obama is elected President. Trump requires Obama to “show his papers” to prove he is eligible.

President Obama “shows his papers” in the run up to reelection. Then makes fun of Trump for questioning the issue.

And Trump says Obama “raked him over the coals” justifying revenge??? This Trump guy is seriously messed up.

10 Likes

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

You win the tread.

3 Likes