Discussion: NRA Sues Its Longtime Advertising Firm, Revealing Major Internal Dispute

Beyond Batshit: The Ollie North Story

4 Likes

Whereā€™s the (corned) beef? Not traditional, but neither is are lo mein and egg rolls. :grinning:

3 Likes

To be honest, Iā€™m going to stay completely off the political internet Thursday, and I recommend all of the rest of you do the same (our hostsā€™ generosity notwithstanding). Nobody is going to pore through a 400 page document in an hour, and Mueller isnā€™t going to have included buckets and buckets of information he didnā€™t think was pertinent.

Get out the bike, go to the lake, take a hike. Donā€™t pop a blood vessel until smart folks have had time to read the document and re-synthesize their own conclusions.

15 Likes

Donā€™t forget the Quick-Draw-Shoot-Yourself-in-the-Foot Dumbasses.

2 Likes

Actually, over on the European sites, like BBC, theyā€™ve noted that there has been some backlash against it becoming something beholden to a few rich benefactors.

Notre Lā€™Orealā€¦ Can put a Sephora in where the relics used to stay. The Louis Vuitton store is going to be absolute prime real estateā€¦

1 Like

These are French citizens who are donating, so likely itā€™ll still be Notre Dame, and they know how to pronounce it unlike some news readers Iā€™ve heard who pronounce it noter daym.

3 Likes

Shhh, nobody tell herā€¦

5 Likes

Jeez, canā€™t they settle this like menā€“in a field, with weapons?

18 Likes

Chairs donā€™t kill people, people kill chairsā€¦ or something like that.

2 Likes

I love reading stories that display the true core conservative values.

15 Likes

ā€œNRATV has allegedly told the National Rifle Association that it can take key financial information about the groupsā€™ relationship from its cold dead hands.ā€

I am sure they would enjoy doing that.

2 Likes

@irasdad

You got radish, you got whitefish, you got bagels and bialys, go forth and make a sandwich.

I remember Elena Kagan at her confirmation hearing saying something about doing what all Jews do on Christmas, they got out for Chinese food.

8 Likes

Pastrami.

2 Likes

Carmel corn and Bacardi?

3 Likes

They should have anticipated this when they resurrected Ollie North.

You gets what you pays for, could not happen to a nicer group of right-thinking 'Muricans.

9 Likes

I dunno, maybe the French billionaires should put that money into addressing the issues of the Yellow Jackets instead of monument (re)building. Terrific building, cool architecture, sad loss, but really, it is a pile of rocksā€¦surely this kind of edifice is not what Jesus had in mind.

My bet is Donnie hired Assangeā€¦

5 Likes

The NRA is concerned that AMc has been over-billing the gun rights group for the work of third-party contractors, the lawsuit said.

Shades of Iran-Contra.

Ā 

whether costs ā€œrelating to AMcā€™s engagement of Col. Northā€¦were being ā€˜passed throughā€™ to the NRA.ā€

ā€œI think it was a neat idea,ā€ said Col. North, again.

7 Likes

Bought some today, bought the bagels yesterday.

1 Like

You had me up to this pointā€¦

Then ya lost meā€¦

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available